BUT IN THE VERY DEPTHS OF HELL

Demons were gathered at an old store house full of dust and mess.
At the center of the room,a black-dressed man was standing still and silent.
"We have to find her!But she can be hiding anywhere!"one demon said.
"She is planning to destroy the key!That bloody Archangel helps her!"another demon said.
There was much noise cause of the murmurings of the demons.
After a couple of minutes,at the same time,they hushed.
One demon turned to the black-dressed man to the center.
"What do you think?"he asked him.The black-dressed man took off his hood.It was Claus.
"Patience,my friends!We will find her sometime.But remember!We mustn't hurt her!"he said.
"And what about Gabriel?"a demon between the demons said.
"His time will come.Furthermore,the girl will find out the truth sometime...In the near future...We must be prepared!"Claus added.
"Our master can't wait,Claus!"an angry demon said.
"I am sorry.But he has too..."Claus said."Now,go!"he ordered.
Before all the demons leave,the angry demon said:"Don't stop coming after  her,till you find her!"
And the demons abandoned the old store.Claus was alone.
He fell on knees.
He looked up to the hole of the siling.
"I don't know how long I will keep doing this!"he said sad,talking to the moon.

It was 06:00pm.Marylin got up moody.She dressed up and went for brushing her teeth to the bathroom.
When she looked at herself in a mirror,she watched an exchausted girl,with tired grey eyes and messy long black and red hair.And she wondered:Who am I?Am I Marylin the poor orphan girl?Am I Marylin the opener of the Gates?Am I Marylin the daughter of the only forgiven fallen angel?
All that thing had made her unrecognisable.
She would go down for breakfast together with the owners and with the other girls.In fact,something weird was going on.The girls hadn't attacked to her,the owners hadn't treated her badly.
Anyway,before she opened the door and went downstairs,someone had knocked her window.
Marylin would almost have a heart attack.
Fortunately for her,it was Claus.
Marylin opened the window.
Claus went in.He grabbed her from her waist and he was kissing her.
Marylin withdrew.
"You scared me!"she said coldly.
She was acting weirdly.
The reason was that she was upset about everything Gabriel had said to her about the demons.That they are bad,that they are a threat,that they want to lure you.
"What's going on?"he wanted to know.
"Nothing.I just..."
She didn't finish her sentence.And Claus was waiting.
"I want us to talk later.Wait for me in the door behind the orphanage.
"Okay"he said.
And in a magic way,he was disappeared.

After had announcing that she wouldn't eat breakfast,she met Claus at the other side of the orphanage.
"So...What's the matter?"he said.
"Let's go for a walk at the Helston's streets and we will discuss everything!"she said.

There wasn't too much people on the town square.
Marylin and Claus were walking hands in hands.
"Claus..."
"Yes,Marylin..."
Marylin looked him in the eyes.
"You are a demon,right?"Marylin reminded.
"I know that.Go on!"
"And demons are evil,they try to lure people way from God..."
"Aww,how sweet of you"he said with irony.
"But in the very depths of Hell,do not demons love one another?"she asked.
One moment of silence.
"Yes,we do.But in the very depths of Hell"he said.
"You wouldn't hurt me,do you?Even though you are a demon!"she said.
"No,Marylin,I couldn't!As you have noticed,I am not like all the others.I have feelings,but I can be really but if someone dares me!But no!I couldn't hurt you.And one friendly advice:Don't be afraid of the diabolic faces,but with the angelic ones!"
His last phrase was wise.
Marylin tried to trust him.
Claus touched her cheeks.
"I love you"he said and kissed her with passion.
Marylin listened to her heart.It was obvious that Claus wasn't like the others.His words seemed so true.
Nothing ruined that sweet moment.
Except...
"Marylin..."
...Andrew.
Marylin freezed.She hadn't seen Andrew for four weeks,after confessing her crush on him.
"Andrew..."
Andrew tried to smile but he didn't.
The atmosphere was awkard.
"...Claus,that's my childhood friend,Andrew.Andrew,that's my boyfriend,Claus"she introduced them to each other.
"So...boyfriend.I am surprised that you got over me in four weeks!"he said to her disappointed.
Marylin was pissed off.He was the one who rejected her and now...
"Andrew!"Marylin exclaimed.
"Cut it off,dude!"Claus said and pushed Andrew.
Andrew got angry.
"Want to mess up with me?"he said,grabbing Claus from his jacket.
"Stop!Both of you,right now!"Marylin said.
And they stopped.
"Andrew..."she said again.
"All right,I will let you talk.Marylin,see you soon"Claus said and left.
Marylin didn't want him to go.
Too late.He had already had.
Marylin had stayed with Andrew.Both of them silent.
"Where have you been?"he asked her.
"It is not on your business!"she said.
"Oh,so you were hooking up with Claus!"he said with irony.
"And you have been hooking up with Amy!"
"I BROKE UP WITH HER!"
The half people turned and were glaring at them,making comments.
"I broke up with Amy...Because I was loving you.I was afraid and I knew that there was no way to be together!I said all that stuff to Amy.I was looking for you,but you weren't picking up the phone and you were disappeared"he said.
His love confession made Marylin surprised.
"I had to do some things..."
"What things?"
"You will never understand!"
"Why?"
"BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SERIOUS THE SITUATION IS!"Marylin yelled.
And she left.