ONE NIGHT JOURNEY

It was midnight.
Marylin had fallen asleep.
Meanwhile,her window was opened and you could hear the rustling.
Except from the rustling,something else was heard.But Marylin didn't realized it.A rattler was heard.Like someone was trying to open the window.Indeed,someone was trying to open it.Finally,that someone managed to open it.
He was approaching Marylin.
On the other hand,Marylin was murmuring.When she changed side,she opened a little bit her eyes.
And she figured out that someone had broke into her room.She was about to scream,but the man shutted her mouth with his palm.
It wasn't a demon or a robber.
It was Archangel Gabriel.
Marylin took a sound of relief.
"Oh,thank God,it is you!What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"she asked sleepy.
"As you remember,we have a mission.To go to the Temple of Jerusalem!"
Marylin remembered.Unfortunately.
"Get up,sleepy head!"he demanded.
Marylin got up.
"Can I change clothes,please?"she begged.
"No,you can't!We are in a hurry!"Archangel Gabriel said.
Marylin wore her long pink robe.
"How are we supposed to go there?I mean,I am a human and you are an angel"she reminded.
Archangel Gabriel arched and his wings came out.
"Hold on my back!"he said.
Marylin looked him questioned.
But she did that.
Archangel Gabriel went out from the window.Before,they figured it out,there were on the sky.

Marylin could see the moon and the dark clouds who looked like waves.
Archangel Gabriel was flying with great speed.In fact,Marylin was screaming.She was afraid of heights.
She was trying not to look down,by closing her eyes.
When she opened them,they were inside the Temple of Jerusalem.
"Here we are!"Archangel Gabriel exclaimed.
Marylin was looking around.She was admiring the  pillars,everything.She could feel the God's greatness .
"So,where should we look for?"
"There is only one place where your grandpa could hide the key!"he said,while he was looking somewhere else.He turned to her.
"At the Ark of the Covenant!"he exclaimed."Follow me!"
They crossed the last gate.
They should open the door,which was guarded by guardians.
"How are we gonna enter?They will arrest us!"Marylin said.
"Watch me!"he said to her.
He appeared to the guardians.They were shocked by his presence.They were speaking another language.Probably,they were saying Who are you?Stay back etc.
One of them shot Archangel Gabriel.But Archangel Gabriel was healed on his own.
He raised his hand.His face and his wings were lighted.
The guardians faded.
The light was gone.
"See?"he turned to Marylin.
They opened the gate.When they went through that door,they saw a golden ark.THE Golden Ark.
"Touch it and see if it is the key inside it!"he ordered her.
"What?If I touch it,I will be burned alive!I have read about the Ark of the Covenant,if you want to learn!"she informed it.
"Marylin,there are things that the human power cannot explain or understand them!Plus,do you trust me?DO IT!"he insisted amd he yelled.Marylin was shocked by his reaction.It looked like he was looking forward.
"All right!"Marylin relented.
She took a deep breath and she touched the Ark.Nothing back happened.She was just listening whispers and images were  buzzing.
Archangel Gabriel was looking at her  impatient.Like he wanted to give an end to something.
Meanwhile,Marylin started feeling really warm and  the sweat was dripping.
Her heart was beating too fast.
The temperature was increased.
Something bad would happen.
But...
Demons went inside.Marylin withdrew and she tried to respire.
The ugly demons were growling.
Archangel Gabriel took his sword.
"The Opener!"one of them said.
They were approaching abruptly.
"Come with us at the Depths of Hell!Release us!"
Archangel Gabriel was ready for a fight.
The demons were trying to convince Marylin to follow them.
"Why should I do that,uh?So that I will ruin the world?What makes you think that I will follow you?You killed my parents!"Marylin yelled.
"We? Killed your parents?Never!We need you!"another demon said.
"Don't lie to me!You killed them!"
"Oh,my stupid innocent girl!You don't trust us,but you trust him?"the demon said showing the Archangel.Marylin looked at him.Gabriel would never lie to her,wouldn't he?
"Yes,I do!Because he is an angel!And he is loyal to God!"
All the demons were laughing out loud.
"You think that because he is an Archangel,he is saint?Not at all,dear.Nothing is what it seems to be.Has he told you everything about your parent's death?I am sure he knows  more!Tell her...Gabriel..."
Archangel Gabriel screamed out loud.His eyes were shone.And from his mouth,white flames came out.And he terminated all the demons.
He was taking deep breaths.
Marylin approached him.She touched his shoulder with her hand.
"There is no key there..."she said.
Archangel Gabriel turned back to be himself.The calm Gabriel.Not the wild Gabriel.
"It is okay"he said and touched her hand.
He was about to go out.
"What did the demon wanted to say?Do you know something about my parent's death and you hise the truth from me?"she asked.
"No!Demons had killed your parents!They want to make you be confused.They are really bad!They are a threat!Never bear in mind their words!They just want to lure you.That's what demons are!And they are more and worse!Let's go home!"
Marylin aggreed with him.
But she knew only one demon who had heard.At least,she wanted to believe.
Despite that...she didn't trust Gabriel's words completely.