GAME OVER

Archangel Gabriel and Andrew arrived at the Gates of Hell,when Marylin was about to unlock them.
The Satan was waiting.
Archangel Gabriel pushed him away.
"Marylin,don't do this!"Archangel Gabriel said.
"Why?I will take a revenge for my parents's death!"Marylin said.
"This is not about the revenge!It is about the salvation of the world!"Andrew said.
"Don't do this,Marylin!Don't let the dark  win!"Archangel Gabriel said.
Marylin was looking at them.Then to Satan and then at the whole place.
Marylin closed the eyes.
When she opened them,they were shining!She was on fire!
She destroyed the key.
"NOO!!!"Satan said.
And a big earthquake followed.
The earth opened and was senting demons even more deeply.
Satan was the first one who was pulled by the great wind.
Claus managed to come to them,before he leaves forever.
He hugged Marylin.
"I must leave..."he said sad.His skin was half-human half-rusted.His eyes were red.He was injured.
"No...please don't..."Marylin said crying and hugged him tight."Come with us!You may become angel again like my grandpa..."Marylin said.
"No...Marylin...I  made my choice years ago and I can't change it now...It is too late..."he said sad.
Marylin realized that there was no way.
"Goodbye,Claus..."she whispered to him.
"Goodbye,Marylin..."he said and kissed her for one last time.Andrew wasn't jealous.He felt sorry for Claus.He didn't deserve to be a demon.He didn't deserve to be lost in the very depths of hell.
Claus was the last that was pulled to the depths.
Marylin was watching him to be lost forever.
The whole place was ruined.
While Marylin was crying,Archangel Gabriel grabbed Andrew and Marylin and went back home.