BROKEN WITHOUT YOU kiba love story

so this is a kiba love story.....i think kiba isnt really mean..i dont know since i havent seen naruto for a long time but in this chapter is kinda mean but nice as well....

name:victorianai or mostly called vicky

age:16

looks:long blonde hair.brown eyes.

personality:lazy.friendly and sometimes hyper

crush:kiba

info:she lost her parents on a dangerous mission..

~~story starts~~

"hey kiba"i yelled in a hyper mood

"what is it now victorianai"he said in a mean tone

"i wanted to see you..."

"go away vicky,im really busy,i dont have time for games and your annoying self"he cutted me off

"im annyoing to you.."

"yes,i dont like you,so go away"he said

"im srry for wasting you time kiba,bye".i ran with tears in my eye.i knew he didnt follow me,i knew it he hates me.i ran and ran till i made it home.my parents died in a mission so basically i live alone.im sometimes hyper since it kinda helps me from this pain in my chest and to forget.i cried and cried for hours,i dont get it i love him and all but whats the point of loving someone that doesnt love you back? i wiped the tears away i heard the bell ringed.i went to open the door and saw tenten and hinata and ino,sakura,temari outside.i suddenly remember the sleepover day.ugh how can i forget...

"hey"the said at the same time

"hi"

"w-whats w-wrong v-vicky-chan"hinata asked

"nothing girls"

"tell us now vicky"ino said

"was it kiba again"sakura said.i just kept quiet.

"it was wasnt it"tenten said

"yes"i said queitly said.

"what happen this time"temari asked

"he said i was annoying"

"omg he is soo going to get it but dont u have a misson with him"sakura said

"yes"i said

"i just hope he wont make you feel worse"tenten said

"i hope so to but if i could switch persons then i would but we cant this time"i said

"goodluck"they said and had a little fun after the talk and then fell alseep.i woke up and found them gone,i guess they had training early.i checked the time and 'OMG IM FUCKING LATE' i went to dress fast and ate a qick breakest and grabbed my ninja supplies then ran out to the village gates.kiba was standing there waiting.

"s---orry, i-m late"i said phanting

"thats fine,now lets just go"he said walking off.i nodded and followed after him.

our mission was to recover a stolen scroll from the rouge ninja.i dont know how the heck they got it but still.we saw their camp site and surprised them.they fought back really good until there was two left after we killed five of them.one for me and kiba.

i saw kiba having a slight trouble.i couldnt let him get hurt even though he doesnt like me.right them,i felt pain in my thigh.the rouge ninja stabbed be with a sword.he started laughing about how women shouldnt be ninja but he left the sword in my thigh.i then killed him with my wind style,wind suffication justu.i pulled of the sword and winced as i did.i dropped to my knees but then went to help kiba and saw that the other rouge was coming at full force at kiba

"NOOOOO"i yelled as i jumped in front of kiba.i spat out blood and fell to the floor.kiba then killed the ninja rouge.

"vicky,dont you dare die on me,do you hear me!"he yelled,kneeling beside me.i felt tears dropping on my face."damn it vicky,why did you do it,i had it in control,why....-"

"im sorry kiba"i coughed up more blood."i had to spare you life,i didnt want you to die,you have a family to take care of and friends that love you".

"why!"he yelled.i winced

"cause i love you-i coughed up more blood.he shook his head.

"plz dont die on me,plz-"he said but i cut him off."why,im annoying to you anyways.you might even want this-" i said,my eye closing slowly.

"no,NO!you cant die one me!victorianani,i love you too!!dont die,plz dont die!!im sorry i called you annoyinh!!im srry i hurted you.plz dont leave me!!not uet!!he cried kissing my lips that were going cold.he kept kissing them until i kissed him back."please dont..."he cried one last time.just then nijas from the leaf got here with a medical ninja.

"what happen here"the anbu asked

"what happen here!!a girl here is dying!!!!!kiba screamed.i smiled.

"kiba i knew you car..."my eyes finally closed,i wasnt completely dead.i blacked out a bit but i cant still hear.

"DAMN IT!!!FIX HER!!DONT LET HER DIE!!!i heard kiba screamed

i started to feel better but i blacked out.

---couple of hours later----

i woke up.i was in a hospital in the critical condition.i smiled

"so im alive after all.."i said to myself.there were medical ninja aroud me.

"ms.victoianai,we have you on life support,you have only 2 days to live,if you want you can be taken off now?one of them asked

"yea whats the point of 2 days if i cant do anything"i answered.

"one last thing,theres a male outside that wants to see you.he goes by kiba,would you like to see him??he asked again.

"yes please"

he went to open the door and soon kiba came in.

"hey"i said.kiba seemed disappointed."why"he asked.i stared at him."why are you leaving me?i love you vicky,but why do you have to leave me?"he asked tears rollin down his cheeks.

"kiba,i did this for you"i said back.he came closer.

"can we have one last kiss before you go"he asked,i nodded.he bent down and pressed his lips against mine and turned into a passinote kiss.

"ms.victorianai,are you ready"the medical ninja interupted.we broke away from the kiss and i nodded.

"i love you kiba.please dont forget me.."i said leaning my head back on the pillow.he kissed my forehead and nodded.i relaxed until everything stopped.

KIBA POV

i saw her die.everything seemed not to matter to me anymore.i wish we spent more time together but me being such a wimp to not tell her how i felt it was the huge mistake of my life.i wished things were different.things arent like what they use to be.days passed and years passed but i never dated girls i only wanted vicky.until my day came and we can now be together forever.....

i hope you liked it.i cried while writing it...if its lame then ill try to do better...see ya next time...