naruto love story

name:Ari

age:16

looks:medium blonde hair. has purple hair

personality:likes to have a good time and is sometimes serious

crush:naruto

~~story starts now ~~

I was walking down the streets of the leaf village seeing kids running around and couples holding hands and people shopping.I saw naruto with sakura talking and laughing.nobody knows I like naruto but I sometimes show signs to naruto but he only care about sakura this and sakura that.why can't he see she doesn't love him and I do???

I kept walking until I reached the training grounds and started to train.half way thru my training I see naruto coming my way.

"hey ari-chan"he said happily

"hey naruto"I said half heartly

"what's wrong ari-chan"

"look naruto,I'm busy right now so could you let me alone plz"I replied

"umm OK ari-chan sorry to disturb you.bye"

"whatever"I said coldy.I didn't care if he left sad.he has sakura to cheer him up right????

NEXT DAY

this day can't get any worse.rumors been going that naruto and sakura were going on a date.that totally surprised me but who am I to care about a jerk face that doesn't notice I like him and that sakura is just using but no.I should stop caring ugh.

"hey ari-chan"I heard kiba say

"hi kiba and akamaru"

'ARF ARF'

" so what you up to today"kiba asked

"nothing just going to walk around and relax,I guess"

"mind if I join"he said

"sure"

we starting talking about random things and walking around until we saw naruto looking sad.I guess that date went bad.

"hey naruto what's wrong"kiba yelled

"the date went awful" naruto said back when he reached us.

"why what happen"he said while I kept quiet.

"I realize I don't like sakura-chan anymore and that I like someone else"naruto said.now that got my attention I bet its hinata ugh why doesn't he like me I mean I never treated him like the others did calling him a freak and everything I guess he still thinks of me as a...

"right ari-chan" naruto said

"huh"I said realizing I zoned out.

"I was saying that should I ask the girl I like out and give her flowers,right" he said

"oh yea.and you should take her to see the sunset. girls dig that"

"OK thxs ari-chan"

"see yea naruto and good luck"I yelled to him as he left.

LATER IN THE DAY

there was a knock at my door.I went to see and what shocked me that naruto was there with the flowers he said he was going go give the he said he liked.

"hey ari-chan,would you give me the honor to go on a date and watch the sunset together"he said

"um before I answer um why are you here with flowers and asking out"

"silly you Ari,its because I love you and I was a fool to just realize that."he said

"well OK naruto I love u too and yes I would to go out with u"

well we went to watch the sunset and had a small picnic and we kissed and lived till we got old and had 2 kids. of course naruto became the hokage of the leaf village.well our dreams came true and we never forgot that day we got together.

I hoped you enjoyed it see ya next Time...