madara uchiha love story

name:azumi

look:short black hair. green eyes.

personality:shy.quiet and curses a lot if you get on her bad side.and hyper

dislikes:tobi and hidan

info:she's in the akatsuki

age:20

~~story starts now~~

in the akatsuki hideout in the village of the rain.the s-rank criminals had a day off.they decided to play 7 minutes in heaven but made it way longer.it was azumi turned pick a paper inside the hat.

you sigh and pull out a piece of paper that says darkness.you looked around the room to see whos was chosen but was quickly dragged into the closet by kakuzu.once you are in the closet you see a masked man.it was Tobi.you hate tobi since he's annoying and acts like a 5 year in an mans body.something's weird about Tobi he's always so loud.you felt yourself being pushed up against the wall by Tobi.he took off his masks.for the first time and let me tell you he was fucking hot as hell.you felt yourself blush a little.he smirked and yelled tobi is a good boy in his Tobi voice for others to hear outside.

he brought his lips to your ear and said "of course madara is a bad boy and he knows azumj can be a really bad girl".he began to remove your mask.you tired to stop him but he said bad azumi bad.once he removed your mask he put his lips on you'd.both eyes closed and you start to kiss back.he started to walk to the other side without breaking the kiss so no one can hear.he trapped you with each of his hand on either side of your head.he pulled away for air even though he didn't want to.he grabbed your Chin in a romantic mood.

you looked into his eyes blushing without saying a word and puts your lips on his for a long passionate kiss.he squeezing you up against the wall and starts kissing your neck finding your sweet spot when you moaned.he brought you closer touching you where no has ever done.

he whispered "your mine.all mine..."feeling something in my ear.his tongue was.....

you asked him if he loved you and of course he said yes.you were about to do it with him but the door opened and left out leaving a stunned kakuzu.

~~ years later~~

well madara might of been bad and all but you had kids.a girl that got your looks and a boy that got his looks.you guys lived happily ever after....

author.. well me and my cuzin were writing this so the parts that are for older kids well she wrote it...I don't like to writw stuff like that so yea hope u liked it