The Story of A Child Who Aborted By It's Mother

1 month: "Mommy, my length is just two cm, but I'm already inside your body ... I love you, the sound of  your heartbeats be the most beautiful music to accompany me here."

2 months: "Mommy, I can suck my tiny finger already you know, here are warm mother, when I'm out promise me you want to play with me."

3 months: "Mommy, although I don't know my sex, but whatever I am, I hope mommy and daddy happy when I came out. Don't cry mommy, if you crying I am crying here also."

4 moths: "Mommy, my hair has started to grow you know, that is my new toy, I can turn my head left and  right."

5 months: "Mommy, you visited doctor, what the doctor say? What is abortion? What happened?"

6 moths: "Mommy visited the doctor again? Mom, please let the doctor know, I'm alright in here! But why the doctor beginning to include sharp object? The sharp object began cutting my hair, I'm scared mommy. The sharp object began cutting my leg, it hurts so much mommy. But even though I don't have any legs, I still have two hands that can hug you mommy. Mommy, the object now starting to cut my hand, momy please help me! I promise I'm not going naughty."

"But, even though I don't have any hands and legs, I still have eyes and ears to see your smile, to hear your voice, but .. It's now starting to cut my throat, MOMMY .. I"M SORRY MOMMY .. Give me a chance to live, I love you, I want to hug you."

7 months: "Mommy, I'm fine here, with the God in heaven, God restores all my organs which were cut with the sharp object, the God hug me, holding my hand, and God carried me gently, whispering about what the abortion is."

"Why mommy would do that?

Why mommy didn't want to play with me? What have I did wrong?

Mommy repentance okay, I want the God to take mommy here, then we can play together here, and don't forget to bring papa too."

============================================================================

IS THAT APPROPRIATE FOR A BABY WHO HASN'T BEEN BORN INTO THE WORLD GET THIS NASTY TREATMENT FROM HIS/HER BIOLOGICAL PARENT?

============================================================================

NB: It's a work of fiction. But, we can take the lesson from the story. We can see how does the baby feel and how the baby love it's mother, even though the baby unwanted by it's mother.

-Sorry for my grammar mistakes. I'm still learning, English is not my mother main language :)

============================================================================