Love someone who loved you before it's too late

A bird fell in love with a white rose.

The bird was trying to express his feelings.  

But white roses said, ''I will never love you.''  

But the bird never give up, every day the bird came to meet the white rose ..  

The white rose finally said, ''I'm going to love you, if you can change me into a red rose!''.  

And one day the bird came back, he cut his wings and spread his blood to white rose, till the white rose turn to red rose.  

White rose finally realized how much her ​​man love her, but it was too late, because the bird will not come back again into the world.  

He's gone forever, the white rose finally regret what she did, even though remorse doesn't matter anymore ... the one who died will not come back again.

      ===================================================================

Friends .. Sometimes we just realized about the meaning of true love after the people we love leave us ...  

The wise man said ... "Marrying the people we love is the simple things ... The remarkable thing is to love the people we married to" ....   ..

Now promise to keep our loved ones ...

And today is quite beautiful to say that we love him/her .... isn't that simple?!  

Marriage is something that is easy, but keeping the marriage in order to keep always intact, that's the real struggle .....  

.... Do not love and seek perfection, but love the imperfections with the perfect way ...

And

Appreciate those who love you, before they left and never come back.