The Tale of Two Lizards

In order to renovate the house, a young man trying to tear down a wall. Japanese houses normally have a hollow space between the walls that are made of wood. When the walls started to collapse, he met a lizard which trapped between the empty space because of a nail embedded in his leg .

He felt pity and wonder. Then he noticed the nail, the nail turns was nailed 10 years ago when the house was first made ​​.

What happened? How the lizard can survive with that condition for 10 years? In the dark for 10 years, without moving a muscle, it is something that is impossible and unreasonable .

The young man then think, how the lizard survived for 10 years without moving a single step since it's feet was nailed!

The young man then stopped his work and pay attention to the lizard, what he does and what he ate to survive.

Suddenly, he doesn't know where it comes from, an other lizard appear with food in her mouth ...

Apparently there is a lizard who always pay attention to the other lizard which were trapped for 10 years . 

The young man was very touched to see the incident. Really, this is a beautiful love ... very beautiful love. Love can happen even in small animals such as two lizards .

Imagine, the lizard never give up and never stop paying attention to her partner for 10 years. Imagine what small creatures can have the gift of love that is so awesome.

============================================================================

 This is a work of fiction!

The video on the right side is different story, but we can learn from it too.