The Sad Story of A Grandfather - TRUE STORY

One day a friend of mine went to the old people's home, or better known as nursing homes along with her ​​friends. This habit they do to know that we will be more happy if we could share with the lonely people in our life .

When my friend was talking to some old womens, suddenly my friend's eyes were focussed on an old grandpa who sits alone, staring blankly ahead of him.

Then a friend of mine tried to approach him and try to talk.

Slowly but surely the grandfather finally agreed to talk to her until the grandfather tells his life story .

The grandfather begin the story of his life with a sigh, "Since my youth I spent my time to keep looking for a good business for my family, especially for my children who I love very much. Until finally I reached where we could stay in a very large home with all the good facilities."

"The same with my kids, they all managed to get out of the country for school with the money I never limited. Eventually they all succeed in school as well in their bussinesses and also in their family."

"The day came where we as parents felt it was time to retire and reap our harvest. Suddenly my beloved wife who always accompany me since I started this life died of a very sudden illness."

"Since the death of my wife, I have to lived with the maid because all of my children's do not want to accompany me because they already have a big house. My life feels lost, no more people want to accompany me whenever I need them."

"Not once a month the kids want to see me or want to know me by phone. Then suddenly my elder son came in and said that he would sell the house because in addition to inefficient and also I can come stay with him."

"With flowering heart I agreed because after all I don't need a big house again without the people I love in it. After that I went with my eldest son."

"But what do I get? Everyday they were busy on their own and even if they were at home they would never even say hello to me. All my needs the maid who gave. Fortunately, I was always life a regular life since I'm young although I never easily sick."

"And then I lived with my other son. I hope that I will joy it, but apparently not. Even more painful is when all the tools I used they changed, they provide all the equipment of the timber with the reasons for my safety but actually they fear that I will destroy those expensive tools."

"Every day I eat and drink from appliances or plastic timber similar to the one they provide for the maid and their dogs. Every day I eat and drink with tears that struggling to fall and ask where is their conscience?"

"Finally, I live with my smallest child, a child who I loved more than the others, because he was once a child who is giving joy and happiness to us all. But what do I get?"

"After a while I lived there, my son and his wife finally came to me and said that they would send me to stay in nursing homes for the reason that I got many friends and also they promised to always visit me."

"Now I 've been here for 2 years but not even one of them would come to visit me, let alone brought me my favorite food. There goes all my expectations about the kids that I was raised with all the love and sacrifice."

"I wonder why the old days of my life is that sad, even though I'm not the kind of parents who whould cause trouble, they took all my possessions. I only ask for a little attention from them but they were busy with themselves."

"Sometimes I feel sorry for myself why I have to get the kids that were so bad. Fortunately here I had friends, and also visits from friends who love me, but I still miss my children."

Since then my friend always made ​​time to come there and talk to the grandpa.

Slowly but surely the lonely in his eyes replaced with joy once in a while, especially when my friend brought along her children to visit.

============================================================================

Do we have the heart to let our parents lonely and regret their life just because of all the busyness of our lives.

Is not someday we will be like them, old and lonely?

Remember that without our parents, we would not exist in the world and become like this .

If we still have parents, be thankful because there were many orphans who missed the parental affection ...