Feelings

(Y/N)s POV

I woke up to the sound of Dan typing away on his laptop, I turned around, still lay on the bed, and saw him sat upright, with the bedsheets only covering him from the hip down, scrolling through Twitter. 

"Hey (Y/N), sleep okay?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Yeah." Noticing you were inches away from his bare chest you immediately averted your eyes to his laptop screen to try think of something to say before things became uncomfortably awkward.

"So what are you up to?" I asked,  I looked to see he was scrolling through his comment on a tweet he posted. I started to shuffle my way to straighten my position in order to read what he'd tweeted but he flinched ever so slightly when he realised what you were doing.

"Oh! Uhh.." He began, shutting his Macbook then looking at you. "Nothing! We should probably go get some breakfast, Phil would be up by now." He quickly got up, grabbed your hand and pulled you out of bed.

What was he looking at? Did he tweet something about me? I should check..

As you were handed a bowl of cereal, Phil greeted you, smiling as normal.

"One sec." I said, sitting my cereal on the table as I went to go get my phone. I brought it back to the kitchen where they both sitting with their phones as well.

Dan looked up towards me, then quickly back down to his phone and began tapping unusually fast.

It seemed a little strange how he was acting this morning, so I started to check for the tweet. Nothing.

He hadn't posted since a week ago for his documentary on BBC3.

'Oh' was all you could think of.

After breakfast, I started to move things out of my apartment, and selling things I didn't need. I kept all of my clothes and my cosmetics.

I rang my landlord and told him that I was going to be moving out soon.

~Timeskip; 8PM~

"(Y/N) do you want to be in my video?" Dan suddenly said whilst you three were just sat in the lounge after moving all yours things. "It could be like Phil is not on fire, but with us 3 because our subscribers are probably going to find out soon."

I had a big smile forming across my face.

"Yes! That would be great! What would we name it?"

"Hmm.. Amazing (Y/N) is not on fire?"

"Sounds great!"

You quickly put on some makeup to cover up your bruises to the best of your ability, and by the time you were done you couldn't even see a scratch.

"The power of makeup." You mumbled to yourself whilst looking in the mirror, smiling.

You, Dan, and Phil recorded the new 'Amazing (Y/N) is not on fire' video which took about an hour. There were lots of laughs and many funny moments, including some unintentional innuendos.

"When will it be uploaded?" I asked.

"Probably tomorrow I will need to edit it." Dan replied. "But for now, wanna go somewhere? Phil is meeting up with some old friends from his high school and I'd be bored."

"Sure! Where?" I asked.

"I don't mind, anywhere you wanna go really."

"Okay, maybe we could just go for a walk?"

"Alright." He smiled.

I put my boots on and my black coat and waited for Dan in the hallway. Not long after Dan came in the room.

"Ready?" He asked

"Yeah. Bye Phil!" I shouted.

Unlocking the door to the apartment, you both walked out.

The streets of London were dark and quiet. I gazed at the night sky which started to have stars appearing which glowed through the clouds.

"(Y/N)?" Dan asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"How lucky I am to have met you two and get away from Callum." I looked at him and gave him a smile, his dark brown eyes looking back at my (E/C) eyes.

"What about you?"

"You."