Together

A/N Okay so I noticed that I picked the names Callum and Ashton for 2 of my characters, they aren't meant to be Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin from 5SOS but if you want them to be, go ahead!

---

Dans POV

"What about you and Phil?" Saying it as if I didn't have a clue.

"He kissed me last night." (Y/N) said quietly.

Just hearing those words made me want to clench my fist.

"Oh, are you two a thing now?" I asked.

(Y/N) glanced down to the floor then back up at me, "I don't know, honestly. He backed away the moment he did it and apologised but I said it was fine. We haven't really talked about that or even to each other much since then."

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

"Yeah if you don't mind." She replied with a smile.

I walked out and knocked onto Phil's door. "Phil? Can we talk?"

"Come in." Said a muffled voice.

"Hey Phil, I, uh, you probably know why I'm here."

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask if you were alright with me and (Y/N) being together.. I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship because of fighting over her."

He was giving me a choice.. If I say I'm not alright with it he's obviously going to get annoyed if I got together with her..

"Yeah. I'm fine with it." I faked a smile towards him whilst he grinned broadly back at me.

(Y/N)s POV

"(Y/N)." Phil said as he walked into the room.

"Yeah?" I asked but the moment I turned around to face him he pulled me into a hug.

"I really like you (Y/N)."

"I like you too, I thought you regretted kissing me and thought it was a mistake."

"Of course not, anyone would be lucky to be with you." He said before giving me a kiss for the second time.