Meeting them.

A/N:

Hi! Okay well this is my first fan fiction and I hope you enjoy it, ^^

---

You were walking down the streets of London, admiring the rare scenery of it not being rainy and dull.

You were starting to get distracted as you were reaching the corner of the street.. When you walked right into someone. Adding to this, they were also carrying hot coffee with them.. That had gone all over you.

"PHIL!!!" One of the men shout to the other, he was tall with dark brown hair and matching dark brown eyes.

"OHMYGOD I AM SOOO SORRY!!!" The other one was saying to you, he was slightly shorter then the other, still tall, but his hair was raven black with handsome sky blue eyes.

"Umm.. I-It's okay, uhh, do you have some tissues or something?" You managed to say, even though you wanted to scream at the feeling of burning hot coffee against your skin.

"Well we don't have any tissues but, come to our apartment, we'll get you cleaned up, and like he said, we are so sorry about that!" The taller man said.

"Oh by the way I'm Dan, and this is my friend Phil."

'Ugh, well I can't go walking around like this, plus they seem decent, what could go wrong?' You thought to yourself

"Okay, lead the way."

~Time skip; Location: Dan and Phils apartment~

"Okay well here is the bathroom, me and Phil will put your clothes in the wash, oh and, here are some spare ones for you to change into." He said as he handed you a set of black jeans and a galaxy jumper. "It might be a bit big but this is the best I could do."

"It's fine." Grabbing the clothes then closing the bathroom door.

Dans POV:

"Is she in the shower?" Asked Phil.

"Yeah, only just, did you put her clothes in the wash?"

"Mhm, anyway, should we film the new Undertale video today, or was today too eventful for you?"

I gave him an annoyed look right after he said that.

"I think we should wait 'till tomorrow, but what about the girl?? The washing machine won't be done for at least an hour so.."

"Oh, yeah.. Well, I dunno. Let's just watch some TV until she is out of the shower."

~Time Skip; After shower~

(Y/N)s POV:

These jeans do not fit at all, I was thinking as I looked in the mirror. I tried to fold them in but it just didn't work out. Oh well, doesn't matter really. You got a towel and dried your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

I walked into the lounge of where Dan and Phil were sitting, then I suddenly realised all the certificates and plaques around the room.

'100,000 subscribers'

'1,000,000 subscribers'

'AmazingPhil'

'danisnotonfire'

'DanAndPhilGAMING'

'DanAndPhilCRAFTS'

Then your mind suddenly clicked, you knew these people. You remember watching their videos a couple months back, but then you got in that accident and some of your memories were a bit blurred.

These were YouTubers.