Chapter 16

continuing from previous chapter... 

They were heavily making out, grinding their boxer clothed crotches against one another. A bottle of lube laid beside them on the bed.

"M-mikey stop t-teasing a-and do something." Calum breathed out as he pulled away from his boyfriend. Michael of course chuckled but did as told pulling down Calum's boxers leaving him completely exposed. 

Michael was quick to wrap his hand around Calum's shaft, pumping him a couple of times causing the raven haired lad to moan mercilessly. Michael unwrapped his hand which of course Calum groaned, he loved having Michael on him. Michael popped the lid on the lube and poured some across three fingers.

"Flip over babe." Michael tells his boyfriend. So Calum does as he says and lays down on his stomach, his bum on full view for Michael (which of course he totally admired for like 30 seconds) 

Michael starts to litter his back with kisses, sucking in some spots before taking one lubed up finger and teasing Calum's entrance. He call feel Calum tense up underneath him.

"Babe you gotta relax, I gotta prep you." Michael states.

"Then stop teasing!" Calum seethes. 

So Michael figured he should do as Calum says and he pushes one finger in and stills in waiting for Calum to relax a bit before thrusting it in and out. 

"M-more..fuck...m-more." Calum gasps as he pushes himself back on Michael's finger. Michael adds another one stretching Calum out, scissoring and making sure this won't hurt as much once Michael was in him. He avoided Calum's spot though wanting to save that for later. He was three fingers deep in Calum before Calum was begging for Michael, he needed him now, and Michael was very hard himself so he pulled his fingers out wiping them on the bed before pulling off his own boxers, putting a condom on and lubing himself up. 

"Okay lay on your back, I want to see you while I'm fucking you." Michael tells him as he leaves one last hickey on Calum's back. 

Once Calum is settled, Michael put a pillow under him on his lower back to make this as easy and gentle as possible. Michael asked him four more times if he was sure, and Calum got annoyed so he pulled Michael to him and smashed their lips together and that was all the reassurance Michael needed before he began to push himself in, kissing Calum to distract him from the pain. 

When he bottomed out he waited until Calum told him he could move before he began thrusting. It started off slow, Michael not wanting to hurt Calum in any way, it was to show the love they had between them. Moans were heard from the both of them. 

"You can go faster." Calum tells him as he holds Michael's waist so that he can guide him. So Michael does what he says and picks up the pace. Pushing himself deeper into Calum trying to find the spot he knows will have Calum melting in pleasure. 

"Oh Mike..." Calum sighs. 

"So beautiful baby." Michael grunts.  He can feel Calum digging his nails into Michael's back and he loves it, loves every moment of it. 

Michael knew he had found Calum's spot when Calum all of a sudden screamed out in pleasure. He knew they were both close. Calum just felt so good around him and seeing him come undone was amazing for Michael. 

"M' close." Calum moans. 

"Me too." 

With a couple more thrusts Calum was cumming untouched, spilling all over their stomachs and Michael was cumming soon after. He rode out both of their highs before coming still and he could no longer keep himself up.