It's Meant To Be (Part 3)

I had woken up under the covers, which I don't remember moving and slipping under, and falling a sleep. I also noticed I had changed it to my pajama shorts. The last thing I remember was thinking about this "Mystery guy" I had bumped into on the way to the restaurant last night. Oh boy here we go again.

His Eyes. He Perfect Kissable Lips. His Short Wavy Curly Hair.

Jumping up from my train of thought I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I could see some bags under my eyes. I had woken up feeling like I slept like a baby, but why would I have bags under my eyes?

Did I stay up all night and not notice? I asked myself.

I need to find who this guy was. I need to know more about him. Get to know him more. I just had this feeling like he was meant for me.

Washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked back to the bed to get my cellphone. I noticed a blinking light indicating I had a text message.

Brent

8:00am

"Mae get your butt up! We are on vacation no sleeping in for us! Meet Sofia and I down by the pool once you get this"

Brent was up early. And already him and Sofia were hanging out. I remember they both went back to his room. I wonder if she stayed the night.

Better get going so they don't worry to much about me. I put my bathing suit on and put my beach towel in my bag with the tanning oil and also my floppy hat. I slid my feet into my flip flops, put on my Prada sunglasses and headed to the pool.

Looking around once to see if I noticed "Mystery Guy" around anywhere. But no such luck. I did find Brent and Sofia, who both looked hammered already and it wasn't even twelve yet!. What can I say we are on our summer vacation right?. They both noticed me and waved me over to an open lounge chair.

We were at the Blu Pool it was more of our age group maybe a little older but they had some good music playing from the 80's, 90's and now. It also had one of those in pool bars. No wonder these two where having a good time, they picked a great pool to hang at for today.

"Gezz Mae it's 10:30! Didn't you get my text at eight this morning?"

"No I didn't Brent I was sleeping, which is weird because I don't remember falling asleep last night".

Sofia gave me a look like she knew what happened last night.

Does she know this mystery guy? Why does she keep giving me these looks?

I don't know what's going on but I am kinda not in the mood. So I shook my head at Brent and pulled my IPod out of my bag and stuck the ear buds in my ear.

Closed my eyes and let the sweet rays of sunshine beat on my skin. It was relaxing to me. Being on vacation with my best friend. And now making a new friend Sofia. I didn't want to feel like a Debby downer so I pulled the ear dubs out and put the IPod back in my beach bag.

"Hey Brent what you drinking over there? I need one!"

" Girl I don't re..me..mber" slurring his words.

All I could do was just laugh at him. He had a little to many.

"Haha..Uh Brent maybe you better take it easy from now on. You don't want to have a hangover tomorrow and plus its not even noon yet!" I tried to tell him between my laughing.

"I think he just had a Pina Colada. Kinda a girly drink to me, but he says he loves that Coconut flavor!"

"Haha you called him girly for getting a girly drink! You just made my day with that! Thank you Sofia."

Making my way into the pool bar I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck sticking up, like someone was watching me. I turned around to see if maybe it was the "Mystery Guy" and saw.........

*********************************

Do you think Mae is going to find this "Mystery Guy" again?

Vote•Fan•Comment

Shibboles