It's Meant To Be (Part 7)

Weeks had pasted since the first day of school. I haven't paid much attention to Ethan/Mr. Moore. We haven't spoken to each other or locked eyes.

Today I would confront him about these feels I still have for him. As much I as try they're not going away.

I can't keep feeling like this. It hurts to much to sit in his class and just hide these feels.

Classes had flown by faster then they had for the last month. Getting butterflies in my stomach as I approach six period English class room. Getting up close to the door peeking my head around the corner and not seeing him there at his desk. Feeling a sense of relief come over me.

Seeing Brent already in your spot, I made my way to the back of the class. Window to my left as I take my seat. Looking around, you see some quotes from famous author's pinned to the walls.

"Good Afternoon class. I hope you all had a great morning".

I was going to be able to focus today. Just looking up at him makes my heart melt, as a smile was reaching up across my face. He saw me smiling at him and it looked like he was about to smile but turned around to take a sit at his desk.

Same old thing today, just read chapters 5 and 6 while doing these questions on 'The Great Gatsby '.

Finishing up on the last paragraph on chapter 5 I hear my name being called. I set my book down and walk over to Mr. Moore.

"I would like you to stay after class today. I have some things to talk to you about".

"Did I do some wrong?"Feeling a little confused way I had to stay behind, even though I was going to stay behind to talk to him anyways.

"No Mae, I will talk to you when class is over". nodding my head and returning back to my set next to Brent.

"He wants to talk to me about something after class".

"Did you ask why?" Brent asking me as while with a confused look on his face.

"I did, he just said we would talk after class. I was going to stay behind anyways. These feelings for me Brent, they just won't go away. It's hard for me to sit here, day in and day out".

"Mae, I can see it in your eyes that this is killing you. Even if things don't work out, at least you have how your feeling out in the open between you guys".

He was right I can't live like this anymore. It really is true, you can't help who you fall in love with. Even if it's illegal for us to be together. I knew him before, he became a teacher.

"You know what your right! Thanks Brent!" Saying as final bell rang, letting us out for the day.

Here comes the butterflies with a little nausea feeling as well. Watching every step he made, made my heart pound in my chest as he closed the door.

Is it hot in here or is it just me? Oh god, I don't think I can tell him how I feel.

"Mae, I wanted you to stay so I can talk to you about us. Its been a month since school started and you won't even talk or look at me. This is hard on me too". Keeping my head down, he was now walking closer to me.

His hand cupped my face sending sparks through my body, as he lifted my head to make eye contact with him. Finally looking into eyes after so long, it make me weak in the knees.

"Ethan, I was actually going to stay after today anyways and tell you the same thing". Both of us with smiles reaching our faces.

"Oh Mae, You don't know how long I have been wanting to do thing". Pulling me closer into him.

We both looked at each for a long time til he planted his soft kissable lips on mine. My hands had reached he head, twisting his hair around my finger's. His tongue had licked my lips, as I opened mine to let our tongues dance. A moan had escaped our mouths.

We broke free from each other trying to catch our breath. So hot and heavy from the kiss we both had forgotten we were still in his class room. We just looks at each other seeing happiness dancing in our eyes.

"Ethan, I..I gotta out". Saying with a smile on my face and giving him one last kiss before running out the door.

*****************************

Now that they have rekindled their love for each other.

Do you think its going to last?

Vote•Fan•Comment

Shibboles