It's Meant To Be (Student/Teacher)

ALL PARTS HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED. ITS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF MISS SPELLED WORDS, SENTENCES WORDED WRONG. ALL AROUND NOT PREFECT.

THANKS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

****************************

"Mae you ready to go? You have been in the bathroom for over an hour. We need to hit the road girl, before we miss our flight!"

I could hear my best friend Brent yelling up the stairs for me, as I did my hair. I thought I was a fairly good looking girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. I had just lost the last few pounds of baby fat, and had an hour glass figure.

Brent and I were going on our yearly summer vacation, were going to the Bahamas.

I hurried up and finished doing my hair in loose flowing curls. I pulled my summer dress off the hanger, from the back of the door. It was a light blue halter with a gray band under the bust area with a jeweled bow in the middle.

As I walked down my stair to the living room, I could see Brent at the end leaning on the banister. Brent and I have been best friends since we were babies, and our parents have been long time friends in college.

He was wearing his plaid shirt with dark blue jeans. It wasn't your everyday summer outfit, but it did look good on him. Brent had shaggy blonde hair with emerald green eyes. We could be the next "It"couple, if it wasn't for us being more like brother and sister. We grabbed our bags, and headed to the airport.

"Well this is going to suck, huh Brent?"

"Why did you say that?" Brent asked me.

"Well now we are suck on this plane for the next couple of hours. Plus you know how I get when I can't use my cellphone."

"Oh Mae, before you know it we will be soaking up the sun, getting our tans on!"

"That's very true. What do you want to do when we get there?"

"I say we go to the pool for a few drinks."

We got off the plane and were on your way to the hotel. Were staying at the Atlantis in the Bahamas. This was the first year we were staying here, since it was our senior year. Our parents were fairly wealthy people. They didn't like to show it, but we both did have nice things.

It was about four when we arrived to our rooms. I had told Brent at the front desk I needed a nap.

I walked down to the pool bar, and I saw Brent talking to a very pretty blonde hair girl. She was wearing a hot pink bikini. It looked really good on her.

"Hey Brent"..I said as I was walking closer to the lounge chairs.

"Mae I would like you to meet Sofia"

Oh man was Sofia gorgeous. She looked like she just walked out of the Victoria Secret Magazine. Her medium short blonde hair with hazel eyes, and very tanned body.

"Hello Sofia, as Brent said I'm Mae" I said, well shaking her hand.

"It very nice to meet you Mae. Brent was just telling me you two are here for summer vacation"

"Yeah we go on a summer vacation every year. Our parents surprised us, since it's our senior year".

"Oh senior year of collage?"...She asked.

"No, we are still in high school"... I told, a smile stretched across my face.

Brent and Sofia were really hitting it off, Sofia was nice and Brent was nice. You would think they were dating as to how they were flirting with each other. It didn't bother her that Brent was just a year younger then her. She was from a small town in Ohio and stilled lived with her parents until she finished college.

It was around dinner time when Brent and I headed up to our rooms to change for dinner. Brent had asked Sofia to join us.

I ran the shower after getting to my room. From being out in the sun for the last few hours, I could tell I was getting a little sun burn, as I look in the mirror at my pink face. It was nice to have cool shower after the long day we had.

I hopped out and put on one of the hotels bathrobe's, and slippers. It was a nice one too, 100% Egyptian cotton it said on the tag.

I walked out into the main living area. It had your basics living room area with a couch, chair, and coffee table. Next was the huge King size bed with posts all made out of oak it looked like. I had laid out my dinner outfit on the bed. A nice black sequins tank top with a black pencil skirt and for a little color red high heels.

My makeup was done in the smoke eye. I also did red lips to tie in with my heels. My hair was done in a side down pony with a couple of curls to the right side with a bow headband.

I had told Brent I would come to his room after I was done getting ready. So I made my way to his room, which I might say was only a couple of rooms down. We didn't get one of those joined rooms since your parents thought it was inappropriate. I was about to knock but I heard giggling from inside. Looking up at the room number to make sure I had the right one. Well I did, but why am I hearing laughing. So instead, I slid the room key Brent had given me into the door and slowly, opined it to see...

**************************************************

A/N

I hope y'all have enjoyed the first chapter. I have high hopes and bright things for this story.

Please give me honest feed back on how I can inprove.

Dont forget to...

Vote,comment,fan

Thank you so much for reading.

Shibboles.