Its Meant To Be (Part 2)

I hope you all have enjoyed the first chapter of my story. I will try my hardest to upload more often.

I will be posting some covers people have made me, till I use all of them. Sadly these covers were made months ago and I don't remember who made them :(

*********************************

As I slid the key into the door, I opened it very slowly and peeked my head in around the corner . I could see Brent and Sofia making out on the couch. I knew Brent would work his magic ways on her, like he does ever girl.

"Hello.... Brent" I said knocking on the door and walking in.

They hurried and fixed themselves thinking I wouldn't notice.

Sofia looked amazing once again wearing a low cut white halter dress with a floral print. Her hair was just straight, but she looked good.

Brent in a black button up shirt, blue jeans and his suit jacket.

"Uhh..Uhh.. Hi Mae" Brent had said all awkwardly wiping off some lipstick from his face.

"Hi Mae, You look very nice".

"Thank you Sofia, you look amazing". I said with a smile on my face. She shot me a huge smile in return.

Brent had taken mine and Sofia's hand as we were walking down the hall to the elevator. Pushing the button to cue the elevator we needed a ride. We were lucky enough the doors just opened.

"Mae do you remember what floor the restaurant is on?" Brent had asked me.

"Haha...Uh I think its on the first floor. So the 1 and star together". Wow do I feel silly not remembering the floor. This hotel is so big you could get lost here.

The doors closed and we were heading down to the first floor. I had always hated elevator music. Slow almost like jazz music, very boring I must say. Leaning on the rail on the back of the elevator with both hands and kicked one foot up so one my knees was bent. The doors opened to the huge lobby of the hotel. We had walked out and I bumped into someone almost losing my balance. I regained myself and looked over my shoulder, noticing a very cute guy smiling at me.

"Mae you alright?"

I could hear Brent softly as I was so memorized by these gorgeous chocolate eyes.

"Yeah I'm alright". I had said with a smile on my face, as I was turning around to face Sofia and Brent.

"Mae you sure your alright? Sofia had asked me.

It's like she knew something about the way we both looked at each. Like something good just happened between this guy and me. Was she a Psychic or something?

"Uhh yeah, I just can't get how hot he was and did you see those eyes?

"Oh Mae, this place is so big, I bet you won't see him again. Just move on girl" Brent said almost in a laughing tone.

"Shut up Brent!" I yelled.

Walking towards the restaurant called Mesa Grill owned by Bobby Flay. It was a Southwestern Styles restaurant. It flowed with red, orange and yellow colors.

"Good evening and welcome to Mesa Grill do you have a reservation with us tonight?" the host had asked us.

"Yes it should be under Teller" Brent had told the host.

"Ahh Yes, right this was please. Enjoy you meal tonight". The host had said bringing us to our table.

We did a little small talk until the waiter had brought us our food. Sofia had gotten the Bahamian spiced chicken skewers with cilantro sauce. Brent and I always order the same meal. We both got the Lobster tail with red chili coconut sauce and green chili rice. All of it look amazing and we just drove in, enjoy ever last bite of the meal.

Brent and Sofia headed to his room, while I headed to mine too. All through dinner I couldn't get this "Mystery man" out of my head and seemed as if I was the third wheel on Brent and Sofia's date or something.

Walking into my room, I headed to the bed, turned around and flopped on my back with my arms out with a smile on my face as I thought of him. His chocolate eyes. His perfect kissable lips, and that short wavey curly hair. I need to find this guy, know more about him.

*********************************

I known the ending kinda sucks but don't worry we will get to know this mystery guy soon.

What do you think about Brent and Sofia so far? Are the a good match or should they both move on?

Vote•Fan•Comment

Shibboles