The Darkness

Lamps falling, glass shattering, in the living room. I didn't know what was going on, but what ever was happening, it wasn't good.Nick trudged into the dark master bedroom, where I lay, chained to the bed. I couldn't see very well until he turned on the light.  I let out a loud gasp. Nick was all bruised and bloody. "What happened to you?!" I said screamed, 

"I...I...Im....here...t...to...help....y...you..." Nick said stuttering. I could tell it was hard for him to breath. As he came over to the side of the bed, still trudging, started to unlock the chains from the bed. Alex barged in with a black pistol in hand. 

"You!......You!....You!..." 

"Alex!Dont!Shoo–" Before I could finish my sentence, Alex pulls the trigger. The bullet hits Nick in the side of the head. He falls to the floor. Motionless. Blood is splattered on the floor, curtains,window, and me. Alex then walks over to me. His angry face on. He is bright red. "You...oh you...little girl," He laughs, "You are going to pay for this!" He screams in my face, then slaps me with the gun in the side of the head. Then Darkness.

I was being dragged into a hallway by my hair. I looked up, screaming. Alex was dragging me. He pulled me up on a chair and tied me up with ropes. Nick came out of a bedroom with his hands behind his back. I started screaming. Alex ran over and covered my mouth with his hand. 

"Shhhhh...theres no need to scream. No one can here you, hehe."  Nick came over to me and pulled a knife from behind my back. He started to laugh, "Im sorry darling...not.." Then he stabbed me in the stomach and they both ran out the door. The knife was still in me and I started to cough up blood. A neighbor started to bang on the window, screaming "Whats going on!?" I screamed back to him and he ended up knocking down the door. He ran over to me and pulled the knife out of my stomach. Then Darkness.

I was on a pole. A pole with spikes. Every time I tried to move I would get poked. There were other girls around me and one really creepy girl with white eyes behind me. I looked around a saw boys standing around me. Alex and Nick right in front of me."Oh look boys, heh. She's awake." He laughed. I then noticed, the two things that happened to me... were just a dream.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Author here! And I wanted to tell you guys thank you so much for reading my story! I looked at my reads on my book earlier and saw I had 36! Thanks so much for reading! I wanted to leave this chapter on a cliff hanger again, because I think the next chapter will be better! And again thanks so much for staying around and reading! Also FOLLOW!!!! Hehe!!BYEE!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________