Jaky

Lizzys POV

Alex took my hand and put it in his and looked me in the eye,

"Look, ok. I'm sorry, of what I've been doing to you.I don't know what came over me and stuff. Will you forgive me?"

I sighed, "Why should I trust you? You hurt me enough, and look at her!" I said motioning to the dead girl on the ground,

"You killed her and you'll probably kill me if I go running!" I screamed in his face. I could tell in his eyes that he was angry. Very angry. I started running the opposite direction. Alex was faster then me. After all, he was the quarter back of the football team. When he caught up he tackled me and held the knife up to my throat. Rage filled inside of him was making him act this way. I could tell it in his eyes. I hadn't noticed until now that I was crying.

"Now... if you run away again... this knife," he said as he looked at his knife,"will be in your throat... just...like...her." He stated shaking. I nodded slowly and he pulled me up and wrapped his arm around me, the knife still up by my throat. He led me back to the house and opened the door. As it opened the door creaked and he pushed me inside. He walked in a shut the door and locked it. He gave me a death glare and motioned for me to go back to the bed room. I obeyed him and walked into the room and sat on the bed. He gave me a glare and shut and locked the door. I heard him locking everything in the house. The windows, doors, everything. He then walked out the door and slammed it on the way out.

Alex's POV

I was so mad right now. First I killed a girl that wasn't Alexis. I wonder where see was. Was she still asleep? Was she dragged off by something? Or someone? I was so frustrated right now. I locked the front door and sat on the porch stairs. I put my head in my hands and sighed. I need more,I said to myself. I hopped in my car and went to the mall right way. As I got there I saw a girl who had pretty brown hair that was curly. She was wearing a white sweater, black short shorts, and brown sandals. She also had beautiful green eyes. She was stunning! She was getting out of a black Ford truck. I didn't notice but her dad was the one driving. As he got out of the drivers seat, he looked at me, then turned back around to face his daughter. He gave her a hug and got back in the truck and drove off.

The girl started walking through the parking lot to get to the mall

The girl started walking through the parking lot to get to the mall. I hurried and ran over there to her. She stopped as I was in front of her and gave me a weird glare that told me to 'move or else I will punch you in the face'. I didn't move.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a demanding voice,

"Uh...yea... how old are you?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"I just wanna know. It's not like I'm gonna kidnap you or anything." She gave me a glare,

"Fine I'm 15 years young. Well, I might as well tell you my name, you'll probably be asking that. My name is Jaky."

"Well that a beautiful name."

"Uh....thanks?" I laughed,

"You wanna see my car?"

"Umm, sure? I guess so, I mean, it couldn't hurt." I lead her to my car. She just looked at it,

"Cool I guess." I gave her a glare and started laughing.

"Uh what are you laughing about?"

"I'm laughing at you... since your stupid."I grabbed her hair and threw her onto the ground. She hit her head in the pavement hard and she was knocked out cold. I picked her up and put her into the back seat of the mustang and tied her to the seat. I shut the back seat door and locked it. "Two more," I said,"Two more."

----------------------------------------------
Thanks for mystery11318 for the character Jaky!!!!!!!!