More?!

Lizzy's POV

Alex has been gone for like 3 hours. I don't know where he went. I did hear him screaming outside earlier. There were no windows in the room I was in so I couldn't escape like that. There was only a lamp and a desk that was in the corner of the room. I started beginning to think where Nick was. I haven't seen him in a while. I wonder where he went? Maybe he got tired of messing with me or something but I didn't care right now. All I cared about was me getting of this living hell. Out of nowhere, I heard the squeaking of Alex's cars tires. That meant he was home. Finally after hours of sitting in this bedroom, bored and doing nothing, he's home. The front door creaked open and things were being dragged. I heard two doors open beside me, and Alex or someone, through something or someone in the room. He shut and locked the first door and walked down the old creaky hallway. He then was dragging someone or something else and threw it into a different room and shy then locked the door once more. He the. Went to the living room and turned on the TV. The news was on. I knew this since the bedroom I was in, was right next to the living room. I leaned me eat on the door and listened.

"I man who looked about the age of 25, kidnapped three teenagers! He has a red and black mustang with all black wheels! If you have seen this car or man, please contact our local police department! Also on the news, police are looking every where for a girl named Lizzy Johnson! She was last seen wearing a black sun hat, a black and grey flannel crop top, and a black skirt. Her hair color is blond and she is 18 years old!"

"If you have seen her, again please contact your local police department! Now a word from our friend Nick White! (Shows Nick on Screen) ' Lizzy if you can here me, please do not freak out, ok? Everything will be alright

"If you have seen her, again please contact your local police department! Now a word from our friend Nick White! (Shows Nick on Screen) ' Lizzy if you can here me, please do not freak out, ok? Everything will be alright. And for you Alex! If you can hear me, when I find you and Lizzy, you will be a dead man!'   Ok thank you Mr. White! And now with the weather!"  The news reporter said. After that Alex turned the TV off. Alex picked up a phone and dialed Nicks number,

"Hello?" Nick said,

"I think you wrong."

"Wait what?"

"About that whole speech you have out on the television."

"Oh yea that one and what about it?!"

"Your wrong! You will soon be the dead man..." With that Alex hung up and gave an evil laugh. He then ran down my hall way and opened my door. To see me eaves dropping on his conversation.