Seeing Alex

Hey everyone! Author here and this is going to be the last chapter of Perfect 1. I will have a new book coming out not to long after this! I know, I know, you want more. I just needed to end this book, because I had other story ideas. So look on my profile to see when I have published my new book!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Nick and I went to dinner, it was the most amazing place ever. The lights were dimmed and they had a huge fish tank that Nick and I sat next to. The food was amazing. Nick got crab legs while I got shrimp. Nick didn't seem all that bad. I started to have a sorta crush on him after that dream. Something showed me who he really was. When we back to his apartment we ate some popcorn and he told me everything that went on while I was with Alex. God I hated him. I was so glad Alex was behind bars. He did so many cruel things to women.

It was getting late so I decided to go to sleep. I went into my bedroom and went under the covers. I started think about what happened with Jaky, Blair, and that girl who hit me. I still wanted to get revenge for what she did to me. Nick said that I could visit Alex one day in jail, so I thought I would give it a shot. As I closed my eyes, I heard something fall in Nicks room.

"Nick!" I shouted from my bedroom. There was no reply.

"Nick answer me!" He still didn't respond. I threw the covers off of me and ran into Nicks room. Nick was lying on the ground with pills in his hand. 

"Oh my god Nick! Why!?" I screamed as I shook him violently.

"Nick wake up! I can't deal with this!" He still didn't answer. I couldn't tell if he was breathing, so I decided to call the cops. They came to the apartment immediately. They ran upstairs and into Nicks room.

'Ma'am, Im going to have to ask you to vacate the area." An officer demanded,

"No! I can't! Please let me stay!"

"Ma'am Im afraid I can not do that. You have to vacate the premises now."

'No I shall not listen to you!" I screamed in his face. Before I knew it, I was being dragged out of the house and away from it. I just had to stand there watching the scene go down. People were all gathered around the apartment complex, watching as well. Me neighbor, Michelle, finally came out of the complex and walked over to me.

"What happened? They told me I had to vacate the premises." She said as she walked over.

"Nick, I think drugged himself." I stated.

"Oh my tell me what happened!" She sat down on the grass and I joined her.

"Well I was in my bedroom thinking about what happened to the other girls that were with me, then I heard a big bang. A bang like someone or something falling. I called Nicks name to see if he was alright, but he didn't answer me. I called his name again and still no answer came from him. I got up and ran ti his room and found him lying on the floor with pills in his hand and on the floor." I explained as I started to tear up. A few tears strolled down my face peacefully as we sat there.

"Oh my... thats terrible." Michelle said after a long period of silence. She pulled me into a hug while we sat in the grass. An officer came up to us,

"Which one of you are Lizzy?" He asked.

"I am." I stated as I stood up in front of him.

"Well, Nick has fallen into a coma. We found a bunch of terrible and evil drugs under his bed. The evidence showed that he had taken every single one. He will be in the hospital for a few weeks. DO you need a place to stay?"