three

Excuse all mistakes

--

Tazmin

__________

The little date the other day was cool, we actually exchanged numbers. I can say Alana really did do a good job. August was a piece of work though.

Yung💦: you look like you got hoes. 2:34 a.m.

You have hoes though so🤔 2:36 a.m.

Yung💦: hm. Why you up anyways? 2:37 a.m.

Work fam. I'll text you in a minute. 2:37 a.m.

We had been texting all day today and yesterday. We planned on going on another date soon. Since both of our schedules are clear Friday that's when we are gonna go.

"Taz you look real cute." One of my co-workers complimented as I was making my way where I was called to.

When I arrived I had a nipple slip making me silently cuss. I grabbed the powder and rubbed it together. Time to make this money.

While doing my thing, I looked out in the crowd to see August, I winked at him and continued to be the best girl in here. My boss words not mines.

I didn't plan on this being my job forever, it was just paying off my college tuition. I planned on being a Physician assistant, but that wasn't going too well. My dad told me I didn't have to work but I didn't wanna sit around the house all day. I have no idea what I wanna be anymore and it's taking a toll on me.

When I was done I hurried and changed before grabbing my things and leaving. There was no need for me to stay. While I was walking I got a few compliments but I didn't care because I was hungry as hell right now.

I noticed August with a few guys, they all had nice clothing with led me to see that they were some drug dealers. They even looked like it. It wasn't long before he saw me and stopped me.

"Yes?" I waited for what the hell he wanted. I wasn't mad I was just hungry.

"This yo job?" He asked before he took a sip of his drink.

"I mean, it's paying me so yeah. Is that a problem?"

"Hm." He was about to say something else but he got cut off by his friends.

"Damn, who that Yung?" They basically yelled making me grow irritated. I hate when people are loud for no reason as you can see.

"T-"

"I'll text you, byeee." I smiled walking away. I didn't have time for meet and greets. I was hungry and all I wanted was food.

Walking to my car there were gunshots that sounded off. I heard my name being yelled followed by someone crashing my body down onto the ground.

"What the hell?" I questioned looking at August.

"Yo ass almost got shot."

"Well you can get up now." He got up off me then helped me up.

"Come by my crib." He smirked, he was also a little drunk.

"I'm not about to fuck you." If that's what he had in mind, he was wrong. I'm not that type of girl. Just because I strip don't mean shit.

"Man," he smacked his lips, "Who said allat? I just said come by my crib. You trippin'." He chuckled.

"Eh. Okay, I'll follow you." His ass better have some damn food cause I'm really hungry. I keep saying it but this is the struggle.

It's true, they don't wanna see you eat.

-

Arriving at his house, it was semi-big. It was a nice size, big but not too big. Walking in it was beautiful, he had a chandelier in the foyer, it wasn't dirty, everything seemed clean. This was a plus for him.

"You jus' gon' stand there?" He asked as he stood in front of me with just boxers on.

"I said this alre-"

"I know what the hell you said, a nigga is just hot." He grabbed my hand pulling me to some room. We ended up in the kitchen, just where I need to be. "You hungry?"

Hell yeah.

"Yeah." I sat down at one of the black stools that was at the counter.

"Get somethin' out of here, I got a lot of snacks and shit." He explained making me waste no time standing up. "The food ain't gon' go nowhere." He laughed.

-

After spending some time at his house it was time for me to leave. I had a good time despite his phone kept ringing. To my surprise, he wasn't mean this time around.

When I walked in my door I smelt food and I automatically knew Alana was here. Not a surprise at all. That means her ass gonna wake up extra early.

"Where were you? You shouldn't be out at this time of night." She giggled.

"It's only 4 a.m. Be quiet."

"It's almost 5, please. Where were you? Your never at work this late? Did you go get some dick?"

"No. I was with August, now I'm going to bed."

"No your not. Spill it!" I sighed knowing she was gonna give up.

I told her tonight's events and also what happened a few days ago with him. It wasn't much to tell but leave it up to her to make it seem like that.

I just can't wait to spend even more time with him.

--

Hope you enjoy lol.

I'm not really feelin' this chapter tbh.

Vote, comment.

Leave feedback, it's well appreciated😘.