fifteen

Alright, as everyone knows, I absolutely hate when someone comments update. No bitch, I'll update when I want to. I update almost everyday of not everyday. You will get muted the next time I see the comment, update.

Now onto the story😊😊(I'm not a bitch I promise😂)

Tazmin

I woke up around 2 and groaned when I realized that I was in hold since August had his arms wrapped around me. When I tried to move he tightened his grip.

"Lemme hol' you." I sighed and just laid there for almost two hours until he woke up. It was now going on four and there was no point in even getting all dressed up. I took my shower and slipped on my Adida sweatpants with my t-shirt.

I grabbed my phone and walked to the front. Alexis wasn't here and honestly I don't care. "Bruh that shit ain't even funny." I heard August say leading me to know he's on the phone. "I wasn't playin' wit' his ass...sho' da' fuck did." He chuckled, "Hol' up--Aye Taz."

"Yes?"

"You got work?"

"Yes I do."

"Aiight. I'm back bro...Nah, that's my girl...Ain't nobody lyin'...Y'all gon' quit tryna hoe me dawg."

"August can you please lower your voice?"

"Yes y'all is!"

"August!"

"What bruh?" He took the phone from his ear.

"Don't 'what bruh?' me shut the fuck up!"

"Aye lemme call you back." He hung up the phone, "what's yo' pro'lem na'?"

"You were too loud and when I asked for you to be quiet you didn't. You yelled."

"You pregnant or sum? You been real moody."

"No I'm not pregnant!"

"Babe, chill." He trapped in the in corner of the counter. "Is you?"

"No! I just said that!"

"Stop yellin'."

"Well your accusing me of being pregnant when I'm n-" I sneezed, "not."

"I was jus' askin' chill on me." He smiled.

"Mm okay."

"You not gon' smile fa' yo' baybeh?"

"Nope." I looked away from him.

"Oh word?" Just then there was a knock on the door so I went over to the door and opened it. It was my dad and Alexis.

"Oh, hi."

"Hey babygirl."

"Come in, I guess?" I laughed awkwardly as they stepped inside. I'm pretty sure my dad told Alexis everything I said which I wasn't mad about. It was just the look she gave me.