twenty-two

Sorry for the late chapter, I was at Legoland.

Tazmin

"Baaaby!"

"Hm?"

"Get up!" He groaned and rolled over, pulling the covers over his head in the process. I started bouncing on him.

"Stop."

"Get uuuuup." I pulled his hair.

"Bruh leave me alone." I sighed and got off of him.

I don't know why but this baby has made me extremely emotional. I sniffed and walked into the guest bedroom. Since August was being mean, I would get ready in here.

Today we were supposed to be going shopping, well looking at different things for both genders. We don't know what we're having just yet.

"Why you gettin' dressed in hea'?"

"Leave me alone." I sniffed.

"You cryin'?"

"What do you think?" I looked up at him. "You're always mean. You said you would stop."

"I'm sarry Taz."

"Hm." I slipped my shirt on.

I knew he was getting beyond frustrated with my by now. He huffed and walked out of the room leaving me alone. I hated how the pregnancy had me and I was afraid. I was afraid of him leaving me.

When I was done getting ready, I walked back into our room to see him on the phone, "Yeah, yeah...Hell yeah...I can't, I'a have ta' come ova' thea'...Because wifey hea'...I just can't...I'a hit you up later...Peace."

I sighed and sat down at my vanity to do my make up. I watched him walk to our bathroom and close the door. After finishing my make up, I knocked on the bathroom door.

"What?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." When I walked in his he washing his face and he was halfway dressed. He just needed to put on a shirt and he'd be done. "You good now?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just this pregnancy is making me over emotional and I feel like it's making you lose interest."

He chuckled making me frown, "Nah, I'm jus' gettin' frustrated. It's jus' somethin' I gotta deal with. I might walk away but it don't mean nothin'." He pulled me into him only for me to gag and back away.

"You stink but I want a kiss." I plugged my nose and gave him a passionate kiss before pulling away.

"I stank?"

"Yes babe, ew."

"You told me I smelt good yesterday?"

"But you stink. So move."

"Aiight. Whateva'." He hung his towel up before putting his shirt on and leaving out the bathroom. Soon he came back with different pants and a different smell.