six

Excuse all mistakes

____________________

Tazmin

3 months later

___________

"August, maybe we should go a-"

"No, we leavin' now." He cut me off. We were about to go see my dad. This was the day they were gonna meet.

Me and August were actually good, we haven't had an argument, he hasn't been doing things a single man would do. We have an understanding, I'm his, he's mine, but we aren't together. Neither of us had a problem with it either.

Me and my dad have sat down and talked, she was there also. I was getting comfortable around her, I slipped up and called her my mom once and she didn't have a problem with it. Since I slipped so many times, I just call her mama since her and my dad are something serious.

"Okay, okay." I locked the door to my condo, getting in the car.

"Why you so worried?" He chuckled looking over at me.

"Because I want my daddy to like you." I toyed with my phone and sighed.

"Hm."

"Can you stop doing that?"

"Doin' what?" He glanced over at me then back one he road.

"Nothing. Just drive." The rest of the ride was quiet besides me telling him where to go. It wasn't uncomfortable, I was just thinking.

I'd never brought a guy home before so this was a shocker to me. Arriving at my dads house I let out a breath before opening my door. Usually, he would open my door but I just felt like getting this over with.

Walking up to the door he grabbed my hand and held it. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open the door.

"Hey Tazmin!" One of his neighbors yelled.

"Hello Mrs. Johnson." I spoke as the door opened.

"Hey daddy." I grinned as he frowned.

"Who this? He lost?" I rolled my eyes at my dads antics.

"No, this is August." I sighed as he stepped to the side, letting us in.

"Who he?"

"Sorta my boyfriend but not yet." I looked up at August as he smirked.

"That right?" My dad questioned August.

"Yes sir." He nodded.

"Head ass." I mumbled.

"We'll see about that." I huffed going to sit on the couch. I left the two alone in the kitchen simply because my dad needed to get to know him.

I was sitting alone for a little bit until August came and sat next to me grinning. "Why are you so happy?" I turned to look at him.

"Me and ya pops coo'."

"Great." I smiled looking at his lips.

"But, he threatened to kill me. Showed me his gun and everything." He chuckled. Yes, my daddy was crazy as hell.

"Jeez." My eyes widened. "I want a kiss." He shook his head and leaning in, meeting me half way.

"The fuck?" I heard my dads voice, followed by Lisa's gasp.

"Hello, Tazzy." She smiled giving me a hug.

"Hey." I hugged her back, "Where the food? I know y'all got some."

"I know you got some so go home. Oh, I'm Lisa, you are?"

"August." He shook her hand.

-

"I'm fuckin' full." August groaned laying in my bed.

"That's her for you." I giggled, wrapping my hair. I was in the bathroom but since it was connected I could talk to him.

I had to use the bathroom so I shut the door, but I could hear his phone for for a few seconds before I'm guessing he answer.

"What?..I got a girl man..Bitch stop playing with me..I'll break yo fuckin' neck." And that was the end.

"Who was that?" I asked after flushing and washing my hands.

"Nobody."

"Obviously it was." I got in the bed.

"Man, some broad." He set his phone down.

"Hm. Goodnight." I wasn't jealous or anything of that matter.

-

Short. Oh well, sue me.

Vote, comment

Leave some feedback.