nineteen

How many of you actually enjoy this book?

-

Tazmin

"Hello, I called in earlier, they said that my order of Balmain jeans are in."

"Name?"

"Tazmin."

"Okay. They're in, let me go get them." I nodded and waited for her to come back with the jeans. "And here you are." She smiled and I smiled back before walking out the store and heading home.

Today was August's birthday and he was having a party with his friends out tonight. He was currently at home getting ready for the day. I was taking him out to eat since he insisted that I don't do anything major.

"Baybeh."

"Yes August?"

"Whea' you at? I need some lovin'."

"I'm on my way home now."

"Hurry yo' ass up."

"Baby, I'll be there."

"Taz."

"Aug."

"Tazmin."

"August."

"Butta' cup."

"Babe."

"Basic ass name. Hurry up man. I'm tryna get some pussy."

"Funny because you won't be."

"Says who?"

"Me is who."

"Nigga it's my birthday, I get what I want."

"Yeah right."

"Hurry up. I need you ta' do somethin'."

"Okay jeez."

"Don't get a attitude."

"I don't have one."

"Sho'. Dis you pullin' up?"

"Yes it is."

He just hung up without replying. I grabbed his bag and got out of the car. I loved the car as I was walking and as soon as I was about to unlock the door, the door came flying open.

"Who dis shit fa'?"

"You."

"Man, I tol' you not ta' get me shit. Why you go and do it anyways?"

"Because I wanted to. Here." I tried handing it to him as we walked into the living room.

"I'an takin' it."