chapter 6

I walked out of the room and not long later I stoped to pick up a phone on the ground outside the store closet "hmm I wonder whos this is" I turned the phone on to look through the contacts to give me a clue, while I was busy looking through I didn't notice someone open the closet door suddenly i was pushed in "AGHHHH!" yep it was Jade while I stood in disbelief she yanked the phone out of my hand "Thanks sky, looks like the band practice is cancelled"

Jade slammed the door and locked it I banged until my fists went black and blue I slide down the wall to the floor I put my hands in my face and began to cry "when when will I GET OUT OF HERE?" I fumbled around  in my pockets I found my phone "YES!" I typed into my phone Jason and hit the green button It rang for a bit and then "Hey there, where are you?" jason said "Oh jason how good it is to her your voice I miss your beautiful blond hair and your big brown eyes I miss you!" I weeped into the phone "calm down sky, tell me whats happend?" "Jade happend she has locked me in the store closet at school so I wouldn't go to meet up with you for band practice" I weeped some more "It's dark and cramped in here I feel like I can't breath I have to ..... to .... get ....... tt" beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeep.

"whats happened Jason?" Jessie asked nervously "she needs me" he ran off with jessie calling after him "WHO DOES? JASON!"

I lay on the floor "it's ok Sky im here for you" the door handle clicked open and the door flung open and he pulled meoff the gound my eyes flicked open "sky?" he said "yes?" I wispered smiling then he leant in and hugged me tight "no, I can't " he whispered "can't what?" I breathed my faceclose  to his "I'm still with Jade" he sighed almost ashamed "look i'll drop you home and then you can get some rest and everything will be all right in the morning"

I sat through a silent journey and replayed it in my head I mean what happend in school the car finally came to a hault I calmbered out of the car "Thanks, for saving me" he laughed "it's ok so practice tomorrow? same time?" "you bet" I smiled.