chapter 5

'beep beep beep' "UGHHH NOT SCHOOL AGAIN!" I pulled myself from my bed hmmm my warm, soft lovely bed. After admiring my bed I took a look in my diary CRAP I have band practice today ughhhhh and look at all my homework! I'll just have to do my best to get it done tonight .

I headed into the bath room "gosh I look a right state"  I picked up my hairbrush and started doing my hair "perfect!" then I picked up the tweezers then all of a sudden 'BANG BANG' "GOSH SIS IT'S NOT LIKE YOU ARE PRETTY OR FAMOUS SO WHY BOTHER UGLY?!"  "CRAP YOU IDIOT I POKED MYSELF IN THE BLOODY EYE!" I held my eye great just what I needed "SKY STOP SHOUTING AT YOUR BROTHER YOUR OLDER DON'T ACT LIKE A CHILD!" my mum and dad called up then a smug little brother smirked as he tripped me up as I left the bathroom "WHY YOU LITTLE RAT!!!!" I went to grab him but he slammed the door in my face.

I headed into my room and open up my laptop and logged onto liveword great Jessie.girl was on I clicked on her name and started up a web convo

"hey hey j" "sup sky" "nothing just deciding what to wear to school, what outfit to you like more?" "emmmm hold them up"  "ok" I held up my short casual flowery dress with the black belt and my brown high healed boots that were like brouges and then I held up my white top and pink cardi and my denim skirt and white pumps "the dress" "ok thanks i'll see you in school" "ok bye"

I ran to the bus and finaly got to school after a long annoying journing this guy kept falling asleep and leaning on me and he was snoaring yep it was a fun journey.

I stumbled into my finally lesson exsausted and took my seat "good afternoon class, today we will be learning about the first world war" I couldn't help my self I laid my head down jessie lent over to me and whispered "I wouldn't do that if I was you, you will fall asleep" "no im im ....(yawn) fine" then the teachers voice droaned on loader and loader "so who can tell me wh........." yep you guessed it I fell asleep I felt severel nudges and then all of a sudden 'bang!' a metre ruler came down ontoo my desk, HARD!

I rubbed my eyes and then jessie said "told ya" and laughed then jade spoke "hey sky nice pic" she said with her arm outstreched holding her phone with a picture of me sleeping on it "WHY YOU LITTLE CO..." then the bell went off "well jade im going home to MEET UP WITH JASON!" I laughed to myself as she went red with rage "you just wait and see sky" and then she stormed out of the room.