chapter 7

Hey guys, sorry for spelling mistakes not my best point anyway as a friend of mine said chapters are short and the are :) anyway this is only really a practice book to get used to it I still hope you will enjoy it and I'm going to write more books so VOTE/FAN/COMMENT please :D

"honey, honey wake up" my mum tapped my arm "hmm one hour more please" I mumbled snuggling down more "how about 12 sweetie?" my eyes flickered open and I sprung up "WHAT?" I said excitedly "yes you heard right school Is closed due to snow" she said "What really" I jumped out of bed and ran to the window "YES" my brother stumbled into the hallway "whats all the noise bout im trying to get some sleep before school" he said sounding quite annyoed I looked at my mum to make sure and she nodded I smiled "We aren't going to school today Jake because of the snow take a look" I pointed at the window "Yes this is great!"

"I have to make a call ok I'll be down to breakfast soon" I said to my mum "ok my little pet" my mum smiled. I entered Jessie and Jasons phone numbers into the phone and sent a text

Hey, since skools been cancelled I thought that we cud mov the band practice to 1.00 we need all the practice we get so if u can meet me at mine and we will practice in my garage thanx guys xx

Not long later two texts came through first from jessie and then Jason

Hey sky that sounds gr8 ur rite bout the practice thing we do I'll b there soon hope u don't mind me cuming early mums left for work and i hate the way this house creaks like crazy thanx c ya soon x

yea course u can cum early luv sky x

hey sky no probs oh yea everythings sorted out I will explain l8er at urs c ya then

ok wel ill c u then x

and send done now all I nees to do is get ready now what to wear? I sauntered down the hall into my blue room and walked past my desk I pulled open the door to my dressing room, yes I have a dressing room but its small anyway I pulled open the closet door and took a seat on the sofa and looked at the clothes over flowing out of it. After a lot of thinking I finaly came to the decision of my long sleved white top and blue body warmer with my jeans and army boots, perfect. I walked out of the small room after tiding up and shuting the door behind me I stumbled down the stairs and took a seat at the table.

"oh you look nice honey" my mum said complimenting me "aww thanks mum I couldn't decide what to wear" I replied secretley pleased with the compliment "no she doesn't" my little brother said making faces I tried to ignore it but as soon as I was finished I jumped from the chair and lunged at him "YOU LITTLE WEASLE YOU!" I shouted "CALM DOWN SKY he is just being imature, now wise up jake!" "you better not disturb me when me and my friends are rehursing" I said in a hushed tone then he sniggered "you mean jessie and YOUR BOYFRIEND!" he laughed even more which angered me "NO he is just my FREIND" frustrated with my brother I stormed up to me room.

Not long later the doorbell went "huh Jessie said she would be here at 11 its only em 10:26, I'VE GOT IT!" I shouted down the stairs as I ran down them, I pulled open the door and in stepped Jason "jason hi I mean what are you I thought.." "It's done shorted finished" he smiled "what whats done?" I secretley hoped for one thing in perticular but i'm not sure he would do that.