chapter 3

Now how to persuade him to join it was going to be hard, wait no it won't we will just tell him that his girlfriend jade already has drummer and he is not needed! "hey jason" I called him over and aksed him but you guessed it his response was "what about jade" well what I wanted to tell him was 'she doesn't seem to think you are good like we do so she has already got a drummer and you are not needed' but I couldn't i'm nice unlike her and i'm not into trouble making oh to heck with that she crossed the line "What about jade, WHAT ABOUT JADE?" I was pretty sure I was going red so jessie stepped in "what she is trying to say is that Jade already has a drummer and we don't so can you please join our band?"  I was still so mad at Jade and had to leave soon or else I was going to slap her in the face! "well if you put it that way im sure she won't mind so ok" "thanks" jessie and I echoed.

so we have the band what about the name so a few suggestions went by and finaly jessie said "what about steam, like when you were going red sky" and she started laughing "haha very funny j but i do like the name, what about you jason" I thought about his reply for a second then said to us "yea I like it, lets go write down on the sign up sheet"

so the day went by very quickly and jessie, jason and I had arranged to meet up tomorrow after school for practise. The end of school sounded to let the annoying teachers know It was time to let us all out of this prision,  I ran out into the corridor and wad stopped by an very angry Jade "YOU! YOU GOT JASON TO JOING YOUR STUPID BAND! HE IS MY BOYFRIEND STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR ELSE" I laughed to myself "yeah jade i did and you know what I wont stay away from him because he's in my band not yours so what are you gunna do bout it jade? huh" "well you wa.." "save it jade dont make a fool outta yourself" I said feeling proud of myself as I pushed passed her and headed for my bus.