chapter 2

"Ok I know its exciting but get into your groups and sign your name or bands name on the sheet" my teacher said "hey danny whats wrong with ya you look a bit depressed" "yea sky thats because I am" "why whats up aren't you excited you could win! you are an legened on the drum kit" "yeah I was excited but then jake bailed on me" ok so danny is this hot drummer guy who im friendly with and he didn't have a band jessie and i did and all songs need a beat right? see where im going with this? "hold on one sec danny" I spun round to jessie "j we need a drummer and danny is a drummer and you know i like him so can we have im in our band?" "wellllll" "pretty please please please with a cherry on top" I said smiling "all right then go on ask him" she said laughing "ok danny do you want to be in our band?" I said smiling expecting him to run up and hug me and tell me how cool I was and how pre..... "na thanks though but Jade and her mates already asked me"

I looked over to jade anger flooded through me I turned to jessie who sorta looked scared of me at this moment of time "what an idiot what a cow what a what a a a A BI......" "no no not here not now" Jessie said looking more confident now "it's not over j we have to get back at her she did that intentionally " "i know she knows........" she stopped and thought for a secound "yeah but he doesn't really know" she continued "you think" I said laughing at her "I was just pointing it out" she giggled.

I sat and thought for a second and then bang "WE WILL GET JASON!" yep jason captain of the

football team hottest guy at kenny high and of course Jade the cheerleaders boyfriend "yes!" said Jessie but then she said "one problem sky" I was happily thinking how my plan would go down "what?" "he doesn't have any musical talent what so ever, you think if he had talent Jade wouldn't already hav put him in her band?" "well we will just have to work with that" I said not so sure it would work.