Chapter 2 Attack on Monkeys

Warning: POSSIBLE HYPER
ACTIVENESS
It came out from the sky.L.i.t.e.r.a.l.l.y (Yah I just did that.) The clouds in the sky started spinning, churning. "TORNADO!!!" My classmates started screaming. I was about to bolt too, but something stopped me. I knew something was weird. There was no tornado here. It could never happen. What was making this storm? Wait, how did I get this thought, no one makes tornadoes, it was just heavy wind.
  (I take back my thought of tornadoes being wind, someone was definitely making the tornado.)
What's weirder than a tornado? Monkeys.Monkeys.And more monkeys.
Out from the tornado, small, tiny, furry, and definitely brown figures came shooting out. Probably like when you use a blender and you forgot to put the cover on.
Then it gets weirder, the monkeys which fell started to well, FLY!!! And it gets weirder,for the flying monkeys came together and form, wait for it,dun dun dun, a giant monkey.BOOM MIND BLOWN WOOO!!!!!(You don't see flying monkeys forming a giant monkey everyday.)
Then the giant monkey started to come towards, shit!!! THE MUSEUM!!!
Everybody started screaming louder. But then somehow, I managed to keep calm. It started raining, I always loved the rain, almost like an addiction. Then, my guts tugged and then the rain stopped. Or did it?There was still water around me, but like as if time stood still, the rain was not moving, but everything else is still moving. Huh, weird. Then my gut pulled again, the rain moved again, but this time not downwards, to the giant monkey.
T
H
E
R
E

I
S

A

P
A
U
S
E

H
E
R
E

Because of an amazing secret, monkeys weakness.
W
A
T
E
R

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Sorry.
This has been stupid.
Let's call this a day.
Jk.
Sorry, messages.
(ADHD OMAGASH, but I don't have ADHD,probably!)
Let's just get back to the story.
So cue the giant pause.

Monkeys hate water. (Huh, I thought it was aliens and cats). Anyways, the giant monkey exploded back to millions of normal monkeys. The one that fell in front of me looked clueless, like one second in the jungle, next second in front of me.
Then, I heard a gasp."Marina...what did you just do."
Mr.Stephen voice cut through the air,"Did you already..." But was cut off by a siren in the air.
Then the school bus came. Mr.Stephen, shaking his head, went up the bus. Everyone then get on the bus. It's like if nothing happened. No mention of the monkeys.
Then the clouds turn dark. Pitch black. But it did not rain, it only got bigger. Like the confusion of me. What the hell is going on?
The sun set, slowly. But slower.
Slowly.
Freezing.
In.
Time.

Yay. Finally done. I have decided to post every 1 or 2 weeks. However, the next chapter will come later as there is test. So chill and peace out. Except for me, I got test.(Huh, that can be my new chapter name.)😉