Chapter 6 Rogue Elsa

The lady was elegant. Her dress was a light blue, which reminded me a bit of snow. Her face was pale, her hair a platinum blonde. Wait... Elsa?
I was tempted to say do you want to build a snowman, but I could not. The lady was staring at me like I have offended her in her past three lives.
"Marina Jackson," she sneered. Ok wait a minute, how the hell did she know my name. I don't go around to strangers, shake their hands and say my name, that's just plain weird.
Tara was weezing behind me. When Tara looked at the lady, she looked angry. "Khione ... What are you doing here, you were condemned to Tarturus." As usual, I have no idea what the hell is going on. ( By this point I just realised all the hells and Tarturus, freaking hell jokes.)
"I have... my ways, Tara Grace," The lady called Khoine said.
Wait, Grace? I just realised that this was the first time I heard Tara's surname. Beautiful name.
Tara was shocked. "You know no one says my name without getting beat the crap up!" With that, giving a battle cry, she ran berserk into Khione.
"Tch," Khione, annoyed, waved her hand. Suddenly, I see Tara freeze up. What the heck. I did not want a Tara Popsicle.
"Ok, unfreeze my friend!" I shouted.
" I gladly will, I was not here for that darn girl anyway." She said,"Instead I am looking for a certain Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase."
Ok. It was weird that she already know my name, but how does she know my parents name?
"You... You know them?" I asked warily.
"Of course I know them, they... Ah... interfere with some of my plans," she explained. She paced in the sky, and a while she said," But now I have come for my revenge,"
She glared at the bodies of my parents. About this moment, they were starting to regain conscious. Khione however freeze them.
" Such a nuisance, demigods," she sneered," When I reign the world, I will clear the world of demigods."
She suddenly stopped pacing. "Wait, I can't have any witnesses can I?"
"I should freeze you!"
"Halt!" Out of no where, I heard a voice. Khione sneered. She must really like sneering.
" I'm afraid I really have to go," she said. The snow around my feet started to twirl and fly. They moved to the frozen bodies of my parents, which picked them up.
I have to stop her, I have to save my parents. That was when I realise I still had the pen-sword thing on my hair. In a futile attempt, I slice the sword through her. So still new to the Oh the Greek gods are real shinanigans, I expected red blood or dust to come out, but instead, golden blood flow through slowly.
  "Have blade Elsa!"
Now Khione is mad. "You asked for this!"she flared.
"Get the girl," she hissed to no one at all, or so I thought.
Khione , mad and all, disappeared, together with my parents.
At any normal circumstances, although this was not normal, I would scream and cried, but some figures suddenly appeared. They had humanoid bodies, except that they were hard to see, almost invisible.
I have no idea what to do at the current moment. Luckily, Tara finally thawed out.
"Di immortales, what are anemois doing here!" Tara screamed. She quickly grab the hair clip out of her hair. Now why would she do that. Tara pressed her hair clip. Out from the hair clip came out of a small glass knife.
By then, a dozen of the anemois things had s appeared. She glanced at me, and seeing I have a sword, she gasped. But she regain quickly.
"Use the sword and slice the anemois," she said. I did as what she told me. In a few minutes, there was piles of golden dust all around.
At this moment, some people have already gathered. That's when I saw Mr. Stephen among the crowd. Except that he was not handicapped. Instead he was on horseback. Wait not horseback. He was part of the horse.

UPDAAAAAATE! Yay! I hope you enjoy this new chapter. Be sure to check out my new book <<The Extra Love>>. Also in starting a collab with a friend.
PanZAJr called WriteFactory . Be sure to follow.
I would also like to give a shout out to my friend loghogjog . He has a book called combacks. This book shows you how to have a comeback when someone insults you.
And as always, chill and peace out!!!