Chapter 5 Who Let The Dogs Out

"What!" I exclaimed.
  "Oh shit, we don't have much time, got to run and save some demigods!" Tara said.
  I wanted to ask what's a demigod, but Tara already took off. I quickly jump out the window and chase after her.
  It was not long before I caught up with her. Welp! I just realized a unknown energy coursing through me. I never felt this way before. My parents were not far away, the big dogs chasing them. I was about to run and like kick the dog but Tara stopped me.
  "Don't do it," she said,"It's too dangerous."
  But I could not just stopped and stare. The dogs were slowly catching up. Suddenly, as if I was crazy, I ran to the dogs.
  "What the hell are you doing!"
  I did not hear Tara's pleas and continued chasing. Soon, I was at arm's length away. The. I let my instincts take over. Grabbing the nearest one to me, I jab it in the belly, grabbed the dog and judo flip it. That dog is down. The second one, infuriated that his friend got hurt, it changed its target to me. This time I dodged to the left and trip it with my legs.
  Both dogs were... Not dead? Miraculously, both dogs were able to stand. They chased after me again. What is the black sorcery craft thing?How are they still surviving? Then something flew in the air. I caught it midflight. The pen was interesting. It was pure black, the colour of the universe. It had two trident signs on each side of the pen. In the center, there was some weird characters. I could however, decipher it easily. Anaklusmos. Riptide. Without thinking, I pulled out the cap. The pen tip started to grow to a long bronze blade. Then the dogs pounce. Out of instinct, I slice the blade and cut the dog squarely. Instead of blood coming out, the dog started to change into dust. The second dog attacked and i hit it again. Like the first dog, it changed into dust.
What the heck just happened? Why had the monster turn into dust?
The rain started to stop. My pain started to seep away.
Then, something replaced the power. Not pain, but coldness. The drizzle started to freeze midair. Then, a woman from the sky started to descend.
Yay. New chapter. Woot. Hope you enjoy, chill and peace out.