Chapter 3 Storms and Dreams

The dream.
The dream.
The dream.
It was raining heavily. And as it always happens, a familiar woman's voice can be heard. Flash of lightning, clap of thunder. Suddenly, two figures appear two very big dogs were chasing them.
Then the scene shifted, now she was in a cave, and the voice comes. A creaky, old voice, like a witch," Choose, my dear lady, take your path as a warrior, or help the dear lady's choice!"
The scene shifted again. Which was weird, because the witch voice was only supposed to end there.
The new scene showed an eagle flying from the sky, then landing on the ground, its wings burnt badly. Suddenly, a man's voice comes out, which surprised me." I knew you are granddaughter of my I totally 'love'brother, but I will ask for your help, for I..."
Then it want blank.
BOOM! The sound of thunder is heard."HELP!" I heard a familiar voice. U quickly rushed to my window and opened the curtains. FLASH! Lightning flash acrossed. Then two figures ran outside. I recognise them immediately. Their mom and dad!!! This is happening so much like my dream. The only thing that can make it worse is... The dogs ran behind. Chasing.
This could not be happening, this could not be happening.

Yay. Update. Sorry it's so short, I had to do this to make the story go on. But next chapter is going to be probably longer than I written before. So chill and peace out!!!Yay!!!😉