Chapter 4 GO THROUGH IT

"I have to saved mom and dad!"
  I quickly get to the door. Just then, someone knocked on my door. Who the hell could be knocking on my door at a time like this?
  I opened the door and in front of me was Tara, panting." You better thank me for running 3 miles to get here!" She said.
  "What the hell are you doing here Tara!!!"
  "No time to explain, get out of the house and saved your parents!!!"Tara screamed,"And go through your window."
  "What the? Why can't I just walk through the door?" I asked.
  "Like I say, NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!!!"
  I resist. Cause it's freaking weird. Why the hell would I want to climb a window when I can just go through the door.
  "Just get through the freaking window!" Tara screamed.
  "Nope." Not going to do it. I'm not going to do it.
  Tara was seething. I know when she was angry. Her face goes to a shade of blood red. Her ears went white. Her lightning blue eyes becomes pink. And I swear every time she gets angry, there will be freaking thunder, no matter rain or shine.
  Yup! She definitely is angry. Then she smirked. Then calmly said," I will give you one more chance, climb through the window or else..."
  "Why do you even want me to climb through the window?" I replied.
  Tara sighed." Janus has constraint me to enter through doorways."
  At the back of my mind, a vision appear. It was my mom telling me about a big bully with two heads." He controls all doorways, remember the Greek gods..."
  Wait... It did not take me long to put two and two together. Janus is a Greek god. The God of doorways. Without thinking about it, I blurted," But the Greek gods do not exist!!!"
  Tara shook her head in disappointment.
  "Girl, you will have so much to learn."

Yay. Up. Date.⬆️💏
Jkjk. Lel. Muahahahaha.
Sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the whole book so far. This chapter is not making any sense to me, trust me. But I'm still leaving it here cause reasons.
I hope you enjoy this chapter and chill and peace out.
And now here some things to do on my list. But I cannot do and the reasons will state why.
-Climb out of a window( My window is facing the sky)
-Learn charmspeak(I'm not freaking Aphrodite)
-Melt ice(I'm not bored)
Lel. So I have decided to put a stupid to-do list at the end of every chapter. Tell me your views cause I know this freaking stupid. So once again, chill and peace out again please.