Tumblr Af >•<

Phils Pov

I gritted my teeth and prayed that I didn't wake Dan, he'd be mad, he'd wonder why I was crying, he'd wonder why I was on his computer, oh god.

Suddenly all of those feelings stopped when I felt Dan's grip on my shoulder, he pulled me towards himself and the office chair I was on wheeled towards him. He spun the chair around and saw how hard I was trying not to show any emotion, His bare tanned skin caught my eye and I couldn't help myself but look at him up and down.

"What's wrong Phil? What are you rea-" dan tilted his head left and saw the title of the fan fiction at the top of his laptop on the desk behind me.

"..oh ..Phil" he looked back at me on the chair in front of him and sighed, then smirked and gripped my wrists. I tried to pull away but I couldn't, Dan's warm palms cupped mine and he pulled my hands away from my face and towards my lap. We intertwined our fingers and I looked down as if I'd disappointed him, Dan showed no further emotion as he stood up from the bed. His hips were in line with my face and I was confronted with his crotch, I blushed and turned my head.

"Come on" he said quietly with what seems like a hint of dominance.

Dan and I have had relations in the past so I mistook his reference for something I'd hope for since.

I leaned forward towards him but he placed a hand on my shoulder instead and said "No"
Instead, I pushed back the office chair with my legs as I stood up -- almost towering him. His expression hinted he was insulted by my height over him, we awkwardly stood in silence looking each other from head to toe before he suddenly acted and launched himself towards my neck. I prepared myself for violently sucking and biting, I like to believe he thinks he is a vampire when it comes to things like this -- but, he is just awkwardly violent and very off putting some times. My expectations were suddenly greeted with the tender reality of Dan's unrealistic gentle kisses, I was surprised by this change.

I heard Dan's tongue teaming up with his saliva creating clicking sounds against my skin as he continued to kiss, he reached around my right arm with his and gripped my back, his left hand -- he pressed against my hip pushing me towards the desk behind me.

We both avoided tripping when the back of my thighs collided with the desk and I had no where to go to avoid Dan's touch, as if I'd want to anyway.

Dan stopped for a moment to swallow then let out a quiet moan hidden amongst the sound of his breath, he repositioned his hands and swapped to the other side of my neck. He became a little more violent and almost intruding when his kisses turned into hickeys and his hands were finding their way up the back of my shirt to the back of my shoulders.

"..Dan,  I .. Uh" I attempted to tell him we shouldn't continue in case Chris and Peej came back to film, they'd been here most of the night which explains why dan was so sleepy.

Dans Pov

It'd been weeks since Phil and I had acknowledged our relationship, not a kiss nor a hug -- nothing until now. It was unsafe, but the thought of Chris and PJ coming back and finding us somehow made it feel so much better.

'dan.. Dan Stop!' I thought to myself, but I couldn't tear myself away. Phils pale skin, pure black hair... Piercing blue eyes.. Distracted me constantly.

I managed to peel myself from his neck, leaving dark rings where I had been kissing.

"Sorry," I muttered. "If they come back they'll see."

"See what?" Phil's tone intensified as if he were actually concerned about Peej and Chris knowing about the two of us actually being together, two grown men living in the same flat? Our fans had already pointed out numerous times where I had been caught staring at phil anyway, and they're our friends -- they wouldn't care would they?

"Uh, hickey's" I said nervously, still holding phil closely and pinning him against the desk.

"Oh that's all" said phil, I could feel tension in his chest release and a warm sigh of relief from his lips suddenly hit me.

I quickly pulled away from Phil and I looked around my room nervously, the silence was suddenly broken by Phil's gentle voice "I made.. Breakfast" he said, smiling like a dork at the tray of food on my bedside table.