Filming >•<

Phils Pov

Dan was surprisingly calm about the possibility of Chris as Pj  showing up any second now and seeing the hickeys on my neck, he wasn't at all concerned that they'd be shocked or even horrified, what if they tell someone? The media would go mad!

I sat on the couch next to Dan, the colours of our apartment around us were disturbingly distracting when it came to actually watching television.
The sudden loud knock at the door surprisingly didn't frighten either of us as we were expecting Chris and Peej to intrude and just swing the door open and walk in without consent.

Chris playfully jumped across mine and Dan's lap on the couch and laughed, Peej stood next to the lounge and smiled at his dorky friend.
"Let's go then!" Shouted Chris as he suddenly sat upright and climbed of of us, him and PJ walked to the doorway but did not walk out.

Instead they turned to dan and I still sitting on the lounge.. "Uh..come on?" Said Chris as if he were disappointed that we were not right on his tail out the door.
Dan and I glanced at each other then back at the boys at the door, "actually.. We're not going to finish the video today"  Dan nervously muttered
"Oh,"  said Chris.

They awkwardly laughed but were soon on their way out, Peej almost slammed the door behind him. "I hope they're not mad" I mumbled.
"Who cares?!" Shrieked dan
He suddenly launched from where he was sitting, towards me.
Dan pinned me down on the couch by my shoulders, he inappropriately and quite suddenly reached down and tore off my shirt then his own. I was confronted with his slightly tanned skin against my own pale chest,
"you don't know how much you were teasing me this morning" I said with Dan's face hovering over mine.
It was silent, One of my legs hung off of the side of the lounge and the other was against Dan's left side. His own legs were awkwardly positioned between mine and he sat still pinning me down, the tension in his arms suddenly released and I was able to sit up. He looked stunned as we repositioned next to each other,
"What's wrong?" I said as I was trying to hint I would like my shirt back, it was across him hanging off the arm of the chair.

Dan sighed.

Dan's POV

I could see Phil was both annoyed but concerned about why I wasn't co operating, I leaned forward and picked up my top of of the ground then passed Phil his from the arm rest next to me. The regular uneven colours of our apartment made me look like some wanna be ninja boy as I was wearing mostly black as usual, Phil's favourite dark blue star shirt that he was lifting back over his head made the awkwardness of my outfit even more inappropriate.

"Are we going to finish?" He said with a smile as I stood up again to even out the creases in his top, he re positioned his glasses and waited for an answer from me.

"..uh finish .. Finish what?" I muttered, I imagined after the way I had been acting towards him recently was giving him the wrong idea.

"Undertaaaaaallle!!!" Phil announced, his playful song presentation echoed through the flat, "I figured since we didn't film with Peej and Chris that we could play some Undertale!" He continued.

"Yeah sure, let's do it" I replied

It was easy to tell Phil saw that I was disappointed that his answer was not what I expected, on our way to the gaming room I took a detour to my own to put on a bit of colour for the video... Even if that colour was grey.

"Come on Dan!!!" I heard Phil shout.

"Coming!" I responded, quickly swapping shirts. I threw the one that I was wearing across the room and into a forming pile of clothes by my desk, I evened out the grey shirt and headed down to the games room.

I turned the corner to find Phil sat bolt upright bouncing in one of the office chairs with Undertale already open on my computer, it was clear to tell that he was excited to film.