Time Together >•<

Dan's POV

I was greeted with Phil's gorgeous smile at my bedroom door after I had gotten dressed, maybe I shouldn't go on holiday -- he hates it when I leave him in the apartment alone as it is.

"Do you have any idea of what movie you want?" I asked, we were walking down the stairs to the front door of our apartment building to the movie store but we still didn't even know what movie we wanted.

"I'm just happy we're going out!" Phil chirped.

"..uh, going out..yeah." I sighed.

Two minutes after walking into the store, I had already lost Phil. He liked to wonder off but I expected to see him shortly, he'd come back with his arms full of different movies. The first thing I did was wonder over to the horror films while I waited for Phil to emerge from one of the aisles dropping multiple movies in front of me to choose from,

"The Purge? No, Evil Dead? seen it! Lucy? Lucy?! That's not a scary movie!!"

I heard Phil from across the store raging about scary movies, he loved to watch them -- I guess they were his excuse for wanting to.. Cuddle.

"Dan, Dan! Dan!! DAN!!"

Phil came running out of no where, he threw his arms over my shoulders and shouted right in my face.

"It's out! It's here!!" He shouted, he pressed a dvd case against my chest and completely fan girled over it.

"What is it?" I questioned, trying to calm Phil down by grabbing his sleeves and trying to hold him still.

"American horror story Hotel!!" He squealed.

"Well, I guess you want it then?" I teased.

"NO NOT AT ALL!!" He joked.

Soon later we were back home, Phil kicked off his shoes and tossed his coat across the room -- then he jumped onto the couch.

"Come on Come on Come on!!" He repeated, bouncing on the lounge.

"Shouldn't we watch it later when it gets it bit darker? It is a scary movie." I laughed.

Phil appeared childishly insulted, he pulled a grumpy face and folded his arms as if he really were a three year old.

"We will watch it later ok?"

"But what am I going to do until then?!" Phil is in fact four years older than me, but you'd guess he was twenty two years younger.

"Well... You could come 'hang out' in my room.. On the bed," Phil's eyes lit up "while I browse tumblr!"

"Fine, it should be dark in an hour or so anyway" he moaned, lifting himself off of the couch and towards me in the hall. I thought for a minute as I watched him approaching me that he would grab my shoulders, slam me against a wall and stick his tongue down my throat... But it's phil, he wouldn't. Once we reached my bedroom, Phil plopped down on the bed and immediately rolled across it -- wrapping himself in the blanket.

"You do remember I was nude in that this morning right?" I laughed, tossing my coat across the room.

"I don't care" he nervously smiled, throwing the blanket over his head and disappearing under it.