'Phil's' day >•<

"Don't!! P..please don't! Phil.. S..s..stop!!" Dan shouted, I swear I felt blood dripping down my back from the wounds he'd left on me. His fingernails were scratching and scraping at my back and my neck.

"You! Uhhg!! Don't want me! To stop!!" I shouted back.

A few moments later, it was over. I held Dan tightly in my arms as he panted, I could still feel the pain in my back -- suddenly stinging from sweat.
Dan's neck and chest were covered with hickeys, I hope he took that as payback for the nail marks down my spine.

It was about 2pm, I didn't want to move in case I woke Dan up -- he had fallen asleep in my arms. So I stared at the ceiling for what seemed like forever, looking back on what had happened earlier.

"We should take a shower." Dan's voice startled me, how long has he been awake?? I thought he was sound asleep.

"Uh yes, wait..t..together??" I asked.

"Don't you want to?" He said, widening his eyes.

"Oh.. yes I guess."

When we reached the bathroom, Dan just got straight into the shower. I purposely let steam fill the room before I joined him under the boiling water, Dan flicked his head to reposition his dark brown hair, it appeared almost black under the water,

Suddenly he turned to face me, still under the steaming water -- it dropped from the tips of his hair down his face and his chest, I couldn't look away.
He leaned in and rested his head on my  chest and sighed, this sudden action forced me back and I was lightly pushed against the tiles.

"You mean a lot to me Da-.."

"Don't." He interrupted.

"You mean a lot to .. You mean a lot to me too Phil, I know you want to tell them.. But we can't, what would our families think? What would the..world think? People would see us differently." He grunted.

"Dan we have done this for too long,  do you care more about what people will think than me?"

"Don't say that!!" He shouted, throwing his fist at the tiles to the right of him.

"You know I care about you more than anyone in the world Phil," he sobbed, I wrapped my arms around him and held him close.

"I just don't wa-.. It's hard having a relationship like this on the Internet, everyone will want to know more, everyone will want to see."

"Just, think about it. What if  we do a live stream tonight, and we will... when someone asks then we can.. Tell them."

"Phil, you're just saying that because you know someone will ask."

"Exactly.."

"If you want people to know so bad, I guess.. we could." Dan's words still burn in my mind, that's what I had always wanted to hear.

A few hours later, the day was ending and it was time for younow.. My heart pounded and I couldn't stop shaking, the world was about to know the truth.

"Yeah yeah, he is in his room!" Dan shouted from his bedroom, he was already online??

"Phil!! Phil!" he called.

"EEeeeYesss?" I answered, swinging open the door to see him sitting with his legs up on his desk.

"Come and," he looked me up and down. "Come on camera! Say hi!" He shouted, twisting back around to look at his computer.

I took a seat on Dan's bed just behind him and waved to the camera,

I was close enough to only just see the words constantly popping up in the chat,