Mayim's Bucket List

"Ah!" Mayim shouted startling some employees and Mr. Parsons who happen to be nearby the employees' dining area. "What was that?" Mr. Parsons asked looking displeased.

"She spilled the coffee on her hand. Common stupidity, Mr. Parsons." Her colleague, Sandra, replied. Mayim remained silent despite the fact that Sandra pushed Mayim's hand as she was getting some coffee and it made the coffee hit Mayim's hand directly. "I'm sorry, Mr. Parsons." Jim didn't care much about the incident and so he just believed and walked away.

Sandra laughed at Mayim as soon as Jim left. "Can you imagine how Mr. Parsons sees you?"

"Stupid and ugly." Sandra and her friends insulted. Mayim remained silent for she was used to her colleagues insulting her.

Most of her colleagues hated her because of her terrible fashion sense and looks and peer pressure since Sandra has a wide scope of friends and she encourages them to dislike her but then, Mayim use to ignore them and remain silent to avoid furthe...

Most of her colleagues hated her because of her terrible fashion sense and looks and peer pressure since Sandra has a wide scope of friends and she encourages them to dislike her but then, Mayim use to ignore them and remain silent to avoid further scenes.

-

One day, Mayim went inside Jim's office to get some papers signed and she saw a beautiful woman sitting in front of his desk. Jim took the paper and signed it and as Mayim observed, the woman seem to be aiming to apply as Jim's secretary. Mayim felt anxious for she was the current secretary and she cant find any points where she's better than that beautiful woman.

She's so sexy, her breasts were to firm, her legs were model long, her face is like a queen, her hair was so beautiful and her body is like an hour glass, I would totally go lesbian for her.

Mayim thought and she was incomparable for she has lost self esteem ever since she got bullied when she was young for she never was conscious with how she looks. As soon as the papers were signed, Mayim left anxious of everything.

At the employees area, everyone seems to talk about the beautiful applicant and it made Mayim more worried that she'll get fired soon.

-

The next day has come, Mayim's fear of losing her job awaits her in Jim's office. He was badly interested with the new secretary, Roxanne, that he requested Mayim to submit a resignation letter. "But I need this job, Mr. Parsons." Mayim pleaded but Jim refused to give her a chance for he didn't care at all. "Do you really think you are better than her?" Jim asked testing if she'll insist but she didn't. Mayim had no choice but to resign rather than to get fired. She felt worried for she knows that if her father discovers that she lost her job, he would be so mad at her but her low self esteem convinced her to just deal with it.

Few days have passed, Mayim tried her best to look for new job openings, all she could ever find for now was waitressing but her salary wasn't enough to meet her needs and her father's needs and more that it was insufficient for her father would always try to steal her money for his liquors and cigarettes.

On the other hand, as Jim deals with his new secretary, it has come to his attention how his new secretary is incomparable to Mayim. A couple of days, he had to fire and change his secretary to find the most efficient one but no one was as smart, efficient and patient as Mayim. In about a month and a half of Jim getting scolds from his father for a sudden disorganization in his schedules and late attendances, he decided to contact Mayim again via electronic ways but then Mayim didn't have the time to open her emails or get her own phone. This alarmed Jim for her badly needs an efficient secretary and so he made up his mind to locate Mayim's address through her past documents saved on their companies' database and personally talk to her. He decided to visit her in the weekend.