Third Parties' Evil Plans

"I want you to stay away from Kunal." Jim told Mayim. "Why should I?" She retorted. "Why do you still need a reason? Just do it." He replied. "I would do it if you give a valid reason why." She countered. "Because I don't want him around you. That's it." He replied. "Why?" She asked. "Mayim. Just do it." He replied. "Why don't you tell me the reason? When I told you that I felt insecure seeing you with Rihanna, did you stay away from her?" She pointed out.

"What? It's a different thing, Mayim. There's nothing going on between me and Rihanna. Leave it! Stay away from Kunal." He replied. "So when I am jealous it's okay but when you are, I have to adjust? Why is that?" She complained and it made him annoyed. "You know what? Just stay away from Kunal. It's that simple. Talk to me again when you can think well already." He offended her and she walked away.

Despite that Mayim sees Kunal as a good friend, she followed Jim's request to stay away from him and Kunal clearly noticed her coldness.

"Did Jim told you to stay away from me?" Kunal asked. "What? No. I'm not being distant, it's just that-"

"I know you, Mayim." He cuts her in. "He's asking you to keep out from me because he's jealous but did he stay away from Rihanna when you told him you were jealous of her?" Kunal tried to counsel her. She felt guilty and bad at the same time for all he was saying was exactly what's on her mind and so she spent a few minutes to talk to him and make him understand that despite everything, she loves Jim so much. He told her that he understands but he was truly against Jim being possessive of her when he still refuse to believe that he is serious about Mayim.

Why don't you just love me? I swear that I won't hurt you.

-

It was late at night, the building was almost empty, employees all went home and Kunal was left alone doing his reviews at his office, Rihanna came by and talked to him about her plans.

"You want me to get Mayim drunk and sleep with her?" He questioned. "Isn't what you want? And then I'm gonna do my business with Jim and you can leave it all to me and one thing I guarantee you. You can have Mayim right after all these." She informed him. Kunal refused at first for it was to risky and perilous but Rihanna persuaded him. "I can't do that to her." He told Rihanna. "You can't? Come on, Kunal. You've slept with a lot of women and you're telling me you can't get Mayim laid? Don't mess with me." She countered. "I don't know if I can." He replied, Rihanna got annoyed with his weak spirit. "Fine. I'm gonna show you how to fuck a woman." She told him and landed a fiery kiss on his lips and did her thing.

It was 3am when Kunal checked the time through his phone. Then he realized they didn't use any protection. "We didn't use any protection." He said with a tone of worry. Rihanna giggled. "I won't be pregnant. I can't bear a child." She calmed him down. "So we made a deal?" Rihanna asked before leaving and he nodded.

-

Mayim and Jim's relationship has gone rough since the last time they fought about third parties and it made Mayim emotionally unstable, she would cry alone in her room for she didn't have anyone to vent to and little did she notice that her father actually notice her sore eyes from crying. One evening, her father had the courage lend an ear for his only daughter.

"Why are you crying?" Mr. Bialik asked his daughter. "Nothing, dad." She replied and immediately wiped her tears. "You can't cry for no reason at all." He refused to take her pretension. "Is it about your boyfriend?" He asked. Mayim felt a strong comfort from her father though it was unusual, she felt fine opening up to him. He was clearly aware of her relationship with Jim anyway for he would always see him drive her to their house every night and the fact that he gave her a lot of things already. "He's not my boyfriend, dad. We are just dating." She cleared out. "But... It's just that we've been fighting a lot lately and I am so hurt... And afraid." She confessed. "Afraid of what?" He asked. "That he would get tired of me and one day he would just throw me out." She cried. Her father gave her a consoling hug to comfort her as she cried and confided to him. Soon by time, every time Jim and Mayim would be in a rough situation, Mayim's father would always be there for her. He told her that it's his way of making up for all the sins he made to her since she was young.