It's Over

Mayim immediately talked to Jim as soon as he arrived at the office. She informed him her phone's problem last night disabling her to call or reply. Jim refrained from talking too much and focused on settling his things on his office desk instead.

"I didn't receive anything from you. So where were you last night?" Mayim asked. Jim paused for a while. "You didn't receive any message? Not a thing?" He confirmed. "Yeah. My sim card is broken I think." She sighed. Suddenly Jim thought it was the best idea to keep everything from her. "Well. I went home right away. I was so tired." He lied. "Aww. If I received your messages I would have come to you and take care of my sick Jim." She cuddled him and gave him a sweet hug. Jim handled the situation for a long time by lying to her. Mayim, on the other hand has been terribly sweet and romantic to him and it annoyed Rihanna and Kunal as much as it nags Jim's conscience.

-

One morning at the office, Sandra bitches out Mayim once again. "Good morning, Sandra." She greeted but Sandra refused to reply and rolled her eyes instead and took a sip on her coffee. "So happy?" Sandra replied and Mayim just smiled. "Being happy is temporary, Mayim. Don't get too intoxicated, it could hurt so bad." She told her and attempted to walk away but Mayim held her in polite restraint. "Sandra, do you have a problem with me?" She asked.

"I am being nice to you as much as I could but why won't you treat me like a normal person?" Mayim continued. "And do you have a problem with me and Jim? I love him and I'm not using him to get promotions." She defended. Sandra paused and took her hands off her. "I know." Sandra answered insufficiently. "But does he love you back? Or did he ever say that he loves you?" She continued making Mayim think deeply. "Think about it." Sandra uttered and walked away leaving her behind.

-

At Jim's office, Mayim noticed him looking so stressed out. She hugged him from behind while he was sitting on his executive chair and kissed him in the cheek. "Don't stress yourself too much." She told him. He gladly appreciated her concern. "Why?" He asked. "You look so stressed out. That's not healthy." She replied. "Well you too. You've been nauseous lately." He replied. "Wait I got you something." She exclaimed and ran to her table and pulled out a box of muffins she baked and a paperbag. Jim stood up from his seat and followed her. "Wow. You baked these?" He said in fascination. "And what's this?" Jim wondered what's inside the paper bag and it surprised him to see a cute Superman shirt.

"Superman?" He asked. "Yeah. Because you are tough and amazing like superman, you can excel at your presentation today." She told him cheerfully. "Well, my presentation today got postponed but I really appreciate these." He replied and took a bite on one of the muffins and Mayim waited for his comments. "It's perfect." He uttered upon swallowing. "Really? Yes!" She exclaimed and hugged him. Jim felt the conscience bugging him once again. He thought that he couldn't keep a sin from her forever. Mayim looked at him without letting go of their hug. "I love you." She expressed to him and gave him a soft peck on his lips. As her sweet soft lips landed upon his, he knew that he has to tell her the truth and keep the honesty in their relationship.

"Mayim. There's something that you need to know." He began. Mayim withdrew herself from the hug and listened carefully quite nervous.

"What is it about?" She asked. Jim gulped, he had to have much courage and he thought about the right words to use. He took a deep breathe ready to confess until Rihanna barged in the office. "I need to talk to you." She told Jim. Suddenly she noticed Mayim's presence. "Perfect. You're here." Mayim wondered what brought her there and it made her nervous for it seemed like a bad news. "What is happening?" Mayim asked in confusion and looked at Jim for some clues but just like her, he was clueless.

Suddenly, Rihanna opened her shoulder bag and took out something and threw it on Jim's table. It was a couple of pregnancy tests that shows two bars positive results and it startled Jim and Mayim. Jim was stunned upon seeing those and it took a while for him to realize its meaning. "What are those?" He asked with a bit of wishful thinking that it's not what it meant. "Come on, Jim. Don't pretend like you weren't aware we slept together." She replied. Mayim, on the other hand was stupefied, she felt like the room is starting to minimize and it's suffocating and her world seem to crash upon her.