Chapter 1: He's Back

Hey everyone! It's Lacie again! I hope that everyone enjoyed my previous story, Amu Behind Glasses! And thank you for reading this new one whether if you're a new or good reader of mine! I hope you all enjoy this one, just as much as I am enjoying writing it! And please stay with me on this new amazing adventure!

I will be editing this story after I finish it! So I'm sorry for all of the mistakes!

Side note: the school in this story is run just like a real Japanese school! Where summer vacation isn't the start of the new school year, but spring is! Or how the classes are run where only the teachers move from class to class!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Chapter 1~~
I looked ahead and spotted the large gates of Seiyo high revealing themselves. I mentally groaned. I didn't want to go to school just yet. We had just finished summer break and I was not looking forward to coming back to school.

"Don't be so glum, Amu-chan! You can do it!!" A small figure cheered and shook her pink pom poms around enthusiastically. I signed, stopping myself for a moment. "Ran..." I looked at her and watched as Miki, Su and Dia join her. Cheering me on to get my butt to school.

"Amu-chan~desu, once we get home we can all have a nice cold popsicle to eat!!" Su happily clapped her hands. I thought for a moment. Having some popsicles would be nice....but that had nothing to do with making me go to school.

"C'mon Amu-chan! Just think that the ice cream will be a reward for going to school!" Miki grinned slyly and I gave her an 'are you serious' look before giving in and continuing on walking to school.

I stopped in front of the gates and looked up at the school. It felt as if I hadn't been here in forever, but it had only been six weeks of not being here.

The building of Seiyo high was pretty similar to Seiyo Elementary, only it was way bigger. It had giant pillars with a flag on top with the schools symbol printed in it. The grass, bushes, trees, and flowers were taken care of professionally and were blooming happily.

I saw that some students were outside either sitting down on the tables, standing or were walking inside the building. They were either waiting for their friends to show up or were just heading to homeroom early.

"Morning, Amu." I heard someone call me and looked beside me. Standing next to me with a straight face was Mashiro Rima, my best friend. "Morning Rima." I smiled back and swung my bag over my shoulder.