Chapter Seventeen

As weeks go on life in the One Direction household could not be better. The boys learned how to manage their time between Louis and Zayn so that Louis no longer felt neglected, Zayn began to adapt into the lifestyle more and more (he still blushed during nappy changed though), and overall they all just seemed so much more happy. However, as weeks continued to pass by the thought of tour began to occupy Liam, Niall, Harry, and even slightly Louis' minds more and more as well.

They were set to start their tour in the US in just another two weeks, and the boys would be lying if they said they weren't excited. Tour is an exciting time, there's no doubt about it, but touring also means going right back into the limelight which means they risk all of Zayn's progress going straight down the drain. It's not they don't trust the boy to stick to his word of wanting to continue ageplay throughout the tour, but even when Louis had just started ageplay upon going back to touring he managed to relapse slightly into his partying ways. The boys were just so scared that Zayn would be offered the opportunity to go to all these parties and events that he'll just forget about everything he worked to regain.

At the moment the five were at rehearsals for the tour - practicing where everyone would stand throughout songs as well as editing the setlist. Louis was fully out of headspace whereas Zayn still had some traces of being in his, however, Liam and Niall had been talking and they were slowly starting to recognize that Zayn's normal mind was in some ways just as innocent as his headspace one.

They were just wrapping up there four hour long practice and to say the boys were tired would be an understatement. Liam and Harry had both sweat through their shirts - causing them to remove theres, - Niall and Louis were drowning each other in bottles of water, and then there was Zayn who was sitting contently on the side of the stage waiting for everyone to catch their breath.

"Jesus...Christ...what I would do to be sixteen again," Liam heeved as he tried to catch his breath, poking at Zayn's side throughout the statement.

"You don't even workout, Zee, how are you not exhausted?!" Niall asks this time, but Zayn just shrugs in reply.

"C'mon let's head back to the hotel for some baths and showers, and then we'll order room service up before watching a movie," Liam said with the clap of his hands.

So slowly everyone got up from their positions - except Zayn who was jumping up - and began to trudge off stage as they playfully glared at their young band member who was happily running around them. Paul and Preston escort the boys in two groups out to their two separate cars when he saw the boys walking forward, and soon enough everyone was on their way back to the hotel they had been staying at the past week.

Eventually they arrive back to their hotels and the boys are glad to see that there is only a few fans waiting outside the back entrance for them. They happily stop to sign things and take a few photos before they are once again ushered in where they then all immediately go up to their penthouse of a room.

"Louis, you want a bath or shower?" Harry asks in a soft manner, completely aware that in recent events it's been hard for Louis to transition back into his headspace.

"Uh, a bath, yeah?" The boy asks sheepishly which Harry nods towards.

"Me too?" Zayn asks the older lad with a hopeful look, but Louis just shakes his head sorrowfully.

With that being said, Harry guides Louis over to the bathtub in his room of the suite while Zayn just stands in the living room area with a slight pout. Upon noticing that, though, Niall is quick to jump into action.

"How about I give you your bath, bubba? You know I'm always the most fun with it," Niall offers with a wide smile that even Zayn can't help but return.