Reunion

Hey soooooooooooo sorry for not updating this story.Don't kill me!

Alyssa

"Aagh!"My body skidded across the cold alley floor.I struggled to get up but one of the men kicked me in  the ribs.*Ouch.Well that's going to leave a mark* I thought.Your wondering who i am aren't you?The name's alyssa phantomhive.Yes i did just say phantomhive.I'm the older sister to ciel phantomhive.In about one week i will turn 22.I was supposed to take over the family business but an arson attempt made sure i didn't  get that chance.Alright now enough about me back to the story."You will pay for your trangressions you demon wench you!"One of the men yelled before repeatedly kicking me in the ribs.I slid back a few feet again but this time i got up quicker then before.Someone grabbed me by my neck and slammed me into the wall.I gasped at the pain.Through my hair i could see that it was a well built man.He grinned evilly.And they call me a demon,man they should look in the mirror for once."You're going to die demon"He growled.I smirked,making the man confused."If my little brother ever saw you,he'd make his butler skin you alive and break every bone in your body.He'd make sure that he gouged out your eyes and feed them back to you"I said.It was indeed the truth i was speaking.My little brother was so overprotective of me."Well then we don't really care."He sneered."So you don't care eh?Well then we'll just have to fix that.And she was right i would make my butler do that to you"A new acidic voice said.My smirk widened into a grin.I'd know that voice anywhere even if i were dead.All of the men turned around and their eyes widened in fear."Lord p-phantomhive!"One of the men exclaimed."Drop her"He said.The man let go of my neck and i slid down into a slump with the wall as support.I stared up weakly at the scene infront of me.It seems as though ciel's butler was on a killing spree.He was slashing and throwing kitchen knives like crazy.Suddenly a wave of familiarity hit me.Why do i feel as though i know him.I looked at his features closely while he worked on killing everyone inn his sight.That lopsided scattered raven black hair.Thos blood red eyes.That pale skin with that fake devilish smirk.Yes it was him.I hadn't seen him in while.A very good friend of mine.

Sebastian Micheals.