Reunion prt 2

Next chapter.

Alyssa

After sebastian was finished with his pyschotic killing spree ciel ran over to me and hugged me tightly.I hugged him back."Oh ciel i missed you so much"I murmured into his blue-green hair."I missed you too sis"He said."Where have you been all this time?!"He axclaimed.I sighed."Oh calm down ciel it was only a month."I said resonably.Then i grinned at him and ruffled his hair."But thank you ciel for coming to my rescue."I said.I was really grateful.He smiled softly."Anytime sis"He said.I looked up."And thank you sebastian"I smiled at him."I owe you a big one"He nodded.Ciel stared between me and the crow."You two know each other?"He asked and we both nodded."I met him a long time back."I said.Suddenly coughed up a lot up blood."Alyssa are you alright?!"Ciel asked concerned.I smiled slightly."I'll be fine"I said before i coughed up another batch of blood."I don't think you're fine"He said."Sebastian please carry alyssa to the carriage."Ciel ordered.Sebastian bowed and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the carriage.He set me down on one of the two seats."Don't worry you'll be fine"Sebastian murmured with a small smile before he moved aside to let ciel in.He obviously went and sat next to me while sebastian went and into the driver's seat.I rested my head on ciel's shoulder and soon enough i was fast asleep.

Ciel

I watched as my sister as she slept soundly.I sighed.'I missed you so much'Mr Tanaka and Lady red along with lau would be happy to see her.For the first time in a month i actually cracked a smile.

And that's the end.:)

Another chapter finished.....

Ciel finally saw his sister again after her month long disappearance......

What will happen next?.....

Kimi out