Home

Next Chapter.

Alyssa

I moaned as someone shook me awake gently."Alyssa you need to wake up"I heard ciel say.I opened my eyes slowly.I looked around.My eyes widened a little.It was my old room.I rubbed my eyes."Is there something you wanted?"I asked.He nodded."The doctor is here to see you"He said.I nodded.He stepped aside.I saw a man.He had black hair and brown eyes.The man cleaned out my wounds and healed me.After healing me the man bandaged up my cuts and wounds and left."How are you feeling?"Ciel asked.I smiled."I'm doing fine."I said.Suddenly my stomach started to growl.I blushed while ciel sweat-dropped.Then he smiled."Don't worry i'll have sebastian bring breakfast up for you"He said.I nodded.Ciel soon left and the place got boring.I brought out my neko ears and tails.For the randomest reason i started chasing my tail.

...................

What?............

Like i said i was bored.Don't judge.

I'm sure that you did something random too.

Don't deny it!................

I'm watching you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A/N:Please don't worry about my knuckle headed friend here.She's just have a random moment.

alyssa:I'm not knuckle headed.

A:of course you aren't(Pat neko's head.)

____________________BACK TO STORY________________

Sooooooooo after my randomest moment i started chasing my tail again.Hey i liked chasing my tail.I heard the door close but i didn't stop.I finally cuaght my tail.I was laying on my bed biting my tail happily.I started purring as someone scratched my ear.Then the person put his or her finger on my nose.I became cross-eyed staring at it.I started chasing the person's finger.I finally caught their finger and started to bite on it happily.The person chuckled.I looked up.It was none other than sebastian.I changed into my cat form and jumped into his lap.

(A/N:I don't have a picture to show what alyssa's form looks like.Sorry)

I purred as he started rubbing his cheek against mine.Cat obsessed idiot.He sighed as he rubbed my paws.My tail swished happily.I rubbed my cheek against his.I meowed as he put me down.Why did you put me down?That was what i was asking when i meowed."Well for one thing miss your breakfast is here.

Me:Oh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes i know short but i really want to update ya know.

What's the relationship between sebastian and alyssa?

Read to find out

Kimi out.