val's rant book ;

VAL'S RANT BOOK.

i would ask you to copy this but regarding the fact this is a rant book... unless you want a chapter dedicated to yourself, i would decide against it.

~

so lately, rant books have become the latest trend. i've been told i'm funny when i'm angry, which necessarily makes me a little bit snappier. so i just decided to make a rant book because i think you guys would understand. i'm not copying. because. asdfghjkl i would never copy my feels.

if you are a strong grammar and punctuation freak, i would order you to look away now because during this i completely disregard any type of grammar including caps. i just feel so relaxed this way. i will only capatalize things i'm shouting.

by the way i'm not checking my spelling because i'd hardly type up a three page rant and then decide to see if all the spelling is accurate.

also, if you utterly despise swearing then this isn't for you. this book may at times be humurous but only due to the fact i will be screaming curse words to my heart's content. i necessarily don't care if it's innapropriate or awkward, i'll just do it. if you tell me not so then look out for the next upcoming chapter which will indeed be dedicated to you and all of your silly faults.

apart from all those titbits, faults and perks, i utterly invite you to join in with reading this book and sorely agree with every word i say. if so you may even find a new friend. an extremely stressful friend, named val. or rie.

so this is val/rie's burn book.

i mean, rant book.

but if you've watched mean girls maybe you'll understand.

ugh mean girls 2 #no

so. now you know a little bit more about what you'll be expecting from this absolute explosion of a book.

bye.

by the way.

francisco lachowski.